Cheating or allowed strategy?

Would this be considered Slot filling.. cheating or just good strategy?

I was raided by two nations. one just happens to be #2 in the game..

After finding out that I really didn't care about TE this round and I made it clear I was going to launch CM's and air attacks (and not accept a quick peace) so that the little bit of land/tech that was taken would be offset by the infra damage, They decide.. since it may stunt the growth (a little) 10-20 infra a day of their top nation, He could just declare war on his partner and take his tech/land with little to no retaliation, so his growth wouldn't be hurt and he wouldn't be knocked out of the #2 slot.

Which he/she can cover up with an excuse like.. "oh he nuked you, so i'm punishing him" or something lame.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

I just want to know for future reference if this is legal or is it in a round-a-bout way.. slot filling?

-Tron(not a dummy)ix

Edited by TRON IX

I don't believe it's slot filling since he's actually attacking him, hence why he is in anarchy.

Just a bit of a sleazy strategy getting someone to build their nation so that you can raid them at a later date, that is of course if lastmanstanding isn't fed up and quitting the game, so told his friend he might as well take some of his resources.

BISON wasn't being attacked, he still has 0 defending soldiers. The other guy wasn't inactive either, just kept collecting and replenishing soldiers. I reported this to admin yesterday and he said its been dealt with, guessing he was the one that canceled to wars.

Edited by Methax

Yes I know.. I mean its blatantly obvious what was going on.. I didn't post here to try to get anyone in trouble or anything. Just to get clarification, because it seems sort of a grey area.. attacking your own people for free tech and land.. even if BISON's alliance mate (opponent) would have tossed a really bad ground attack back at him that had no chance of winning... just to dump cash on him and kill a few soldiers to make it look legit.. its all gain. and if there are attacks (as lame as they may be).. it wouldn't really qualify as slot filling. Just poor gamesmanship. I just wanted to make sure this isn't a rule violation.

Wow how lame is this Bison guy, cheating at CN:TE lol.

I wish I could aid you bro. Keep CMing and Airstriking him.

Bottom line if he is #1 or in contention for #1 near the end I'll nuke him the whole last week and I'll let whoever is near him raid my nation the whole week before that.

I hate cheaters...