A Snake In The Dirt

Burning Glory

Classy, with a capital C.

No, really.

Also, I lol'd pretty hard. Anyone who wants to roll TPF won't be cowed by you posting some almost-unintelligible OWF thread.*

If I were doing it, it would actually encourage me... but then I haven't checked my nation in a couple weeks and really don't give a $%&@ about TE in the first place :v:

* - If they can be discouraged by a freaking thread, then they probably aren't worth the freakout. Catch-22ish, eh?

EPIC! No, Really.

Now this was funny...I mean really funny! You should proof read your post cause your grammar makes you sound like a 5th grader, you get an F for FAILURE. Did i mention Epic....

This post wasn't meant for anyone to cower it was a warning, just like the rattle snakes tail before you get bitten.

You must be one of those nations that got the beat down,lol!

And if you don't care then why are you here in the first place posting in my thread, oh wait your another one of those nations that carries a small stick but yells a lot.

One of those guys that screams I'll beat you up if you mess with me, but then falls on his face as he's running away.

I have a word that starts with a C for you as well.......Coward, very fitting for someone with your intellect and stature! :((

But don't go away mad.....Just go away!

So BG when we rolling him?

If he would be kind enough to give me his nation, we will finish his beat down,lol! :D

Edited by Burning Glory

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EPIC! No, Really.

Now this was funny...I mean really funny! You should proof read your post cause your grammar makes you sound like a 5th grader, you get an F for FAILURE. Did i mention Epic....

This post wasn't meant for anyone to cower it was a warning, just like the rattle snakes tail before you get bitten.

You must be one of those nations that got the beat down,lol!

And if you don't care then why are you here in the first place posting in my thread, oh wait your another one of those nations that carries a small stick but yells a lot.

One of those guys that screams I'll beat you up if you mess with me, but then falls on his face as he's running away.

I have a word that starts with a C for you as well.......Coward, very fitting for someone with your intellect and stature! :((

But don't go away mad.....Just go away!

Did you really just attempt to give someone a grammar lesson?

My god.

If he would be kind enough to give me his nation, we will finish his beat down,lol! :D

And so the threats continue. Brilliant.

I'm sure your allies are proud of you for being this way. I would be for sure.

I represent me. Do I have to represent more?

Well your original statement emphasized on you representing the global community, but its like you to back step.

Besides you can barley represent you so yeah your right you don't need to represent more!

Did you really just attempt to give someone a grammar lesson?

My god.

And so the threats continue. Brilliant.

I'm sure your allies are proud of you for being this way. I would be for sure.

Yeah I'm sorry...I forgot some peeps have a harder time catching on to things then others, I'll slow it down next time and give you

the inside scoop. PSSST.... I was mocking his post, you know trying to copy his style of grammar. Look at the similarities :blink:

Oh and if you couldn't see the joke in that one you must be slow than i thought. He said he left his nation abandoned so 1 its either deleted by now and

2 if its not, the only reason people abandon nations is they get raided or attacked and just give up. I know its amazing huh.

ha i had the exact same thought...

Seth, Don't feed the strays....They just keep coming back if you do! And besides this is the same person that said crap about you and your AA.

Also I'll refer you to my reply to his same remark just above. -_-

Seth, Don't feed the strays....They just keep coming back if you do! And besides this is the same person that said crap about you and your AA.

Also I'll refer you to my reply to his same remark just above. -_-

i still thought he was wrong and flaming the forum, but i recently found out that he has been around in CN for over 1000 days, so i gained a great deal more respect for him for that fact. and i'm pretty sure he, as well as i, was referring to every other post you've written and how riddled with grammatical errors they have been.

just saying how i see it... i think it's what he meant

<words>

You know what, this isn't even worth replying to. If anyone with a brain would like to me to reply, I will. I'm done talking to anyone whose proven typing skills are found to be lacking, to avoid insulting him of course.

i still thought he was wrong and flaming the forum, but i recently found out that he has been around in CN for over 1000 days, so i gained a great deal more respect for him for that fact. and i'm pretty sure he, as well as i, was referring to every other post you've written and how riddled with grammatical errors they have been.

OOC: I've been around in CN for a long time. XD I fought in the Citrus War :V

And yes, I was.

He has flamed every post I have made, and for someone thats been around for that long he has no respect and yet to learn manners.

I've never said anything to him or did anything to him to start his stalking/flaming, but i have responded.

As far as the mistakes I've went back and there is none that i can find, other than a few typos its pretty sound.

I have a program that i use to type on and then submit it to the fourms, so if you see anything that seems incorrect...Email MS its their program. :P

Now i have skipped the program a few times being in a hurry, but with that in mind your bound to make mistakes.

But looking back you can see that you as well as others have made mistakes as well. Just saying how i see it, but i still :wub: You!

He has flamed every post I have made, and for someone thats been around for that long he has no respect and yet to learn manners.

I've never said anything to him or did anything to him to start his stalking/flaming, but i have responded.

As far as the mistakes I've went back and there is none that i can find, other than a few typos its pretty sound.

I have a program that i use to type on and then submit it to the fourms, so if you see anything that seems incorrect...Email MS its their program. :P

Now i have skipped the program a few times being in a hurry, but with that in mind your bound to make mistakes.

But looking back you can see that you as well as others have made mistakes as well. Just saying how i see it, but i still :wub: You!

12, with 2 grey area errors in this post

You know what, this isn't even worth replying to. If anyone with a brain would like to me to reply, I will. I'm done talking to anyone whose proven typing skills are found to be lacking, to avoid insulting him of course.

LOL! Yep no typing mistakes there...Even in your attempt at ridiculing me is a failure.

Not directing this at anyone in particular

I just wanted to throw this out there;

IDIOT:–noun

1. "an utterly foolish or senseless person,"

2. "person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning,"

3. "uneducated or ignorant person,"

4. "layman, person lacking professional skill," lit. "private person," used patronizingly for "ignorant person," from idios "one's own" (see idiom).

Great the stalkers out of my life, I'm also done talking to someone who refuses to see his own babbling insulting errors, to avoid insulting him of course ;)

Edited by Burning Glory

LOL! Yep no typing mistakes there...Even in your attempt at ridiculing me is a failure.

Not directing this at anyone in particular

I just wanted to throw this out there;

IDIOT:–noun

1. "an utterly foolish or senseless person,"

2. "person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning,"

3. "uneducated or ignorant person,"

4. "layman, person lacking professional skill," lit. "private person," used patronizingly for "ignorant person," from idios "one's own" (see idiom).

Great the stalkers out of my life, I'm also done talking to someone who refuses to see his own babbling insulting errors, to avoid insulting him of course ;)

When you pull out a dictionary, you have already lost the battle.

Nice try though.

But yes, I am a bit drunk. What's your excuse?

When you pull out a dictionary, you have already lost the battle.

Nice try though.

But yes, I am a bit drunk. What's your excuse?

lol! Well i knew what the term meant, but i figured you would argue. I just cut to the end of your incoherent babbling with the facts!

Besides i thought you were done replying. But it is amusing how you step up to the dictionary terms. :awesome:

BG.

lol! Well i knew what the term meant, but i figured you would argue. I just cut to the end of your incoherent babbling with the facts!

Besides i thought you were done replying. But it is amusing how you step up to the dictionary terms. :awesome:

BG.

I was done replying to you, but then you decided to call me an idiot. I had to reply to your nice little insult.

And yes, you cut to the end of my incoherent babbling, which is still more intelligent than your posts. Funny how that works.

I hate to interrupt, but you two are way to serious over spelling and too determined to get in the last word. Personally, I do not like bad grammar or spelling either, but people are human! At least the post is not indecipherable! So please lets take this time to regress back to the topic at hand and quit flaming each other.

BG just roll those people who try to flame you.

This would make him cool, wouldn't it? Because we should roll those who disagree with us :mellow:

All that would do is prove that he can't defend himself via words and has to exact his vengeance ingame.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

This would make him cool, wouldn't it? Because we should roll those who disagree with us :mellow:

All that would do is prove that he can't defend himself via words and has to exact his vengeance ingame.

You read my mind. :blush:

Also, TPF: Instead of making yourselves seem all tough and in charge, you look like wannabe grammar Nazis. You're makings fools out of yourselves. You made your point in your first post, stop replying to the flaming.

All I hear is "BARK BARK BARK" and then I go look at how many treaties you have and there is no bite.

LOL! Really? Disagreeing is one thing but you are flaming every post i make, it started when i disagreed with BW about how they handled the NAAW war and sanctioning of their nations,

and progressed to this. You have no respect and rolling you wouldn't be because your disagreeable but your disrespect and continuing flaming of my post.

I have received around 40 pm's giving me your nations name, and just as many telling me to turn you in to the admins for your lack of tact and flaming.

As far as me defending my self via words, I've already won! The Pm's and finding out your nations name is proof enough for me.

I'm not asking you to like me, for that matter I'm not even asking you to stop flaming me, but i will say you need to show me some respect.....At the very least I deserve that!

You read my mind. :blush:

Also, TPF: Instead of making yourselves seem all tough and in charge, you look like wannabe grammar Nazis. You're makings fools out of yourselves. You made your point in your first post, stop replying to the flaming.

All I hear is "BARK BARK BARK" and then I go look at how many treaties you have and there is no bite.

FV, I must admit I took some time to think about what to say about your post. Quite frankly I'm disappointed in you.

Have you actually took the time to read through my post and any other TPF nations post? Grammar Nazis? heh TPF rarely post and I'm probably doing most of what is posted, we are

far from grammar Nazis. I see no post that we act like we are in charge, maybe some tough statements but then i can pull up just as many if not more from NAAW's peeps.

Fools? hmmm I guess anyone that defends him self from a flamer would be considered fools, and thinking about it I must of looked very foolish defending your AA against BW. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again. At least you admitted he was flaming me.

finially....Bark Bark Bark, no bite! Isn't this contradictory to your, "You read my mind." statement?

As far as our treaties go.....Well you seem to have quite a few yourself! But its not like no other AA's have treaties, no just us here at TPF....the bullies and meanies of TE.

What would you have me do, cancel my treaties? Tell my friends that I'm sorry a few nations don't think we should have this many treaties.

I guess for us being such a bad AA were doing pretty good with friendship, as i thought we had with your AA and a NAP as well.

And our bite, who would you like us to bite? Really we have no enemies, quite a few friends but as far as i know, NONE on the enemies!

Are there people that don't like us, sure there is. I mean its impossible to please everybody and judging from your post you must be one of those people, but that doesn't

make you anymore in the right than me or any other person playing this game.

BG.

LOL! Really? Disagreeing is one thing but you are flaming every post i make, it started when i disagreed with BW about how they handled the NAAW war and sanctioning of their nations,

and progressed to this. You have no respect and rolling you wouldn't be because your disagreeable but your disrespect and continuing flaming of my post.

I have received around 40 pm's giving me your nations name, and just as many telling me to turn you in to the admins for your lack of tact and flaming.

As far as me defending my self via words, I've already won! The Pm's and finding out your nations name is proof enough for me.

I'm not asking you to like me, for that matter I'm not even asking you to stop flaming me, but i will say you need to show me some respect.....At the very least I deserve that!

I'm so glad you have documented me disagreeing with your opinion. How long have you been attempting to label it as flaming?

And turn me into the admins for my lack of tact and flaming? Please do so if you feel like it, nothing will come of it.

Spouting off numbers is a good way to make yourself seem more intelligent than you are though, I remember doing it when I had just started playing. If you pretend something has happened more than it actually has, it really has happened that much right!?!? When we actually look at your numbers, there's around 40 people who frequent this part of the forums. I don't think every one of them has messaged you, sorry though :/

You have won? If you seriously don't know my nation name after all of the obvious hints I have given, it is rather sad.

Please, link to my nation. I would love to see what you have come up with.

I don't have to show anyone respect, I just have to stay within the forum rules and I do just that, I don't even walk a fine line. If the mods wish to say otherwise, that's fine.

Nice job using the buzz word of flaming to attempt to lower people's respect of me though.

I respect those who deserve my respect.

I love how I have forced you to become coherent though it makes me happy. My goal of the round has been completed, I can actually read what you are saying!

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I hate to interrupt, but you two are way to serious over spelling and too determined to get in the last word. Personally, I do not like bad grammar or spelling either, but people are human! At least the post is not indecipherable! So please lets take this time to regress back to the topic at hand and quit flaming each other.

did you not read this? This petty back and forth between you two is no longer on topic. Please, someone be the bigger person and just stop replying to the other in this thread. Honestly, it is disgusting.

did you not read this? This petty back and forth between you two is no longer on topic. Please, someone be the bigger person and just stop replying to the other in this thread. Honestly, it is disgusting.

Dude, its TE. I'm having fun, are you?