Alliance?

energizer

Seeing as how im now a free agent, I was hoping someone could point me to an alliance with the following criteria :

1)100 members (give or take)

2)Dictatorship-like government (sorry, will not join democratic alliances)

3)pro-war

any alliances out there that has that? Ive attempted for awhile now but to no avail come across any type of alliance Ive mentioned before.

Edited by energizer

lol

The member count doesnt really bother me that much, though the two later are musts for me :P

lol.........

try these guys: (WTF??? RECOMMENDING ANOTHER ALLIANCE??? AM I ON DRUGS :huh:)

I am a diplomat here... a cool place:

http://fnka.b1.jcink.com/ <--- Fear none Kill all. Lots of members, not democratic, and obviously supportive of war ;)

The German Empire is somewhat like a Dictatorship, except some would call me an Enlightened Despot. ;)

We like our War when it serves the State and benefits it, as well as in the defense of an ally, we are also 120ish members, more are welcomed, and we need more to increase the Officer Korp. Hope you consider.

www.TheGermanEmpire.com

If you do not care for the membership numbers that much you are free to join Veni, Vidi, Vici.

I am the Emperor of Veni, Vidi, Vici, so as the name lets you expect they won't get me gone :).

My 2 deputy leaders are also not elected, under that we have the ministers who are elected.

We are pro war and are aiming to train our nations for war in the near future.

EDIT: Stupid me, forgot a link

http://z13.invisionfree.com/VeniVidiVici

Edited by ProdigyNL

lol.........

try these guys: (WTF??? RECOMMENDING ANOTHER ALLIANCE??? AM I ON DRUGS :huh:)

I am a diplomat here... a cool place:

http://fnka.b1.jcink.com/ <--- Fear none Kill all. Lots of members, not democratic, and obviously supportive of war ;)

Haha thanks for the advertisement.

As much as I'd love to have a new 37K member, we actually are democratic. :D

The first two alliances that popped into my head were TORN and GOD. Both 90-100 members, completely dictatorial and have massively disproportionate numbers of nuke and war wonders compared to size.

Aye, actually looked into them, but weren't as aggressive as I hoped. But the government structure I must say I liked. :)

Ah well. The search continues.

(sorry for the double post)

Ugh, yeh know, outta weeks of searching, Ive come to the conclusion that there are no alliances that do not care about pixels =/ (and isnt sentenced to eternal peace mode)

Outta curiosity, who else here is also seeking such an alliance? Radically different then modern alliances in the sence of warfare.

Edited by energizer