MHA & Porkshrimp - Working Towards Peace

thaisport

MHA & Porkshrimp - Working Towards Peace

01-05-2009

I have been in correspondence with the leader of Pork Shrimp since this whole war began. Understanding the very nature of humanity, both sides felt they were wrong and have acted as such. Today, I believe it is time to call and end to this war.

No grudge should ever be carried over from one round to the next, but, I do understand where they are coming from and can appreciate their loyalties to each other. Mostly Harmful Alliance of CNte Round 2 is NOT the same as Mostly Harmful Alliance in the current round. If actions from the past round has offended you, I apologize to you for their past actions. This round, our actions are justified. You have brought a good fight and fight with courage even when you know there is no light at the end of the tunnel. This is to be admired and every alliance loves people who will fight to the end for what they believe.

If Pork Shrimp is interested in peace, they need only to inform me. Pork Shrimp will then honor the white peace and will not attack an MHA alliance member in the future. If Pork Shrimp has concerns about MHA's actions, Pork Shrimp will contact myself or other MHA leaders to quickly resolve the matter.

Until such time arrives, MHA will continue to fight.

I hope Pork Shrimp will consider this offer very carefully. There is no need for additional bloodshed. The faster we end this, the faster we can all go on our way.

Thaisport

Prime Minister

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Thaisport

I hope both sides can come to an understanding and get peace. This war seems pointless and needlessly destructive. I'm glad to see MHA doing the honorable thing and reaching out to Porkshrimp.

Edit: And I'm glad Pork Shrimp is reaching out too.

Edited by ceasar43

I hope both sides can come to an understanding and get peace. This war seems pointless and needlessly destructive. I'm glad to see MHA doing the honorable thing and reaching out to Porkshrimp.

Pork Shrimp, their leader seems pretty cool. Like I said I've been talking in game. The reaching out is mutual on both sides...