Uranium as Temporary?

Lord Sharpe

Well, if you have 5 nukes, it saves you 50K day.

In terms of money, it will make you $7.5 a day per citizen, so $7.5*59K= 44250.

minus 1 happiness, which is $3? 442500-177000=265500

so you gain $315500 a day. (though my happiness factor is probably wrong)

This

It really does depend on what the other resource is that you had to drop to get uranium, if its fish/wheat/water etc then you would probablly best dropping uranium and getting old trade back.

i'm curious if you have the best trade set

[Aluminum] [Cattle] [Fish] [Gems] [iron] [Lumber] [Marble] [Pigs] [spices] [sugar] [Water] [Wheat]

how many nukes do you need to make it worth dropping gems for uranium upkeep-wise? since gems are just sort of an 'bonus' in that trade set...

i know if you have

[Aluminum] [Cattle] [Coal] [Fish] [iron] [Lumber] [Marble] [Oil] [Rubber] [sugar] [Water] [Wheat]

there's nothing worth dropping since they'r all essential

keep it. you have all population modifiers and the only thing you could import instead of uranium would be a incomebooster (gems/wine/silver). you wouldnt gain another bonusgood, so only the resource-bonus counts.

You would lose the -3% infra upkeep and your nuke-upkeep would double.

You would gain +6.5$ income * modifiers.

The envorionment penalty for uranium doesnt count, because you are already big enough for borderwalls which nullify that.

Since you have 5,600+ infra and 20 nukes, Uranium is clearly worth more for you then Gems. It also enables you to re-buy nukes if you ever get into the need to fire some of them. Also in times of war, infracost-reducing resources are more valuable because the reduction is not affected by anarchy or nuclear anarchy, while income-boosters are useless then. Keep it.

keep it. you have all population modifiers and the only thing you could import instead of uranium would be a incomebooster (gems/wine/silver). you wouldnt gain another bonusgood, so only the resource-bonus counts.

You would lose the -3% infra upkeep and your nuke-upkeep would double.

You would gain +6.5$ income * modifiers.

The envorionment penalty for uranium doesnt count, because you are already big enough for borderwalls which nullify that.

Since you have 5,600+ infra and 20 nukes, Uranium is clearly worth more for you then Gems. It also enables you to re-buy nukes if you ever get into the need to fire some of them. Also in times of war, infracost-reducing resources are more valuable because the reduction is not affected by anarchy or nuclear anarchy, while income-boosters are useless then. Keep it.

A very good point. If I didn't have lead I would do what this man says when I get nukes.