LEO Withdraws from War

Posta0

Leoflag_orion.png

LEO Withdraws from WAR

LEO would like to apologize to NEO for our attack on them and at this time have ordered our members to declare peace with New Emerald Order as well as United White.

I would like to thank BurningGlory from TPF from stopping further escalation of this conflict.

Timmehhh

Minister of War

Posta0

Minister of Foreign Affairs

that's it? no reps?? :D

LOL, Gant this is something the Admin will have to change for round 4!

Also you know TPF's door is always open to my old friend!

After a brief discussion and with out making it public LEO has agree they were in the wrong and this public appoloigy is a fair show of

an hournable alliance! Good luck to you guys!

As of this Topic post time ALL attacking nations against LEO, UW, and NEO are to send pease ASAP!!!!

My thanks to all involved!!

BG.

The New Emerald Order Accepts your apology.

We will expect no further raids, wars or anything from This alliance.

If at any time Any raids or wars come to light during the remainder of this round 3, this will signal a continuation of this war and will be countered with the fullest of response.

regards,

maxfiles,

High Chancellor, New Emerald Order

Since I have been Director of Alliance Operations for United White, I have had communications from both friend and foe when in a warring situation. It seems LEO has a problem in talking to alliance leaders when making utilateral decisions on war. First they communicate effectively amoungst themselves and then spring a suspect war on NEO. They then find themselves over their heads in wars and decide to quit the dance after the band just gets warmed up.. only they forgot to tell their dance partners. Since LEO government can't find the decency to communicate their intentions to surrender to NEO and UW and since LEO has not communicated to me this intention to SURRENDER..

So here are UW's terms ..

1) LEO will send peace to all in conflict with NEO and UW by update tomorrow night,,, 1/04-05 server time.

2) UW will cease all offensive wars by update tonight ... 1/03-04 server time

3) If a LEO nation does not offer peace, UW will continue attacks on that target until that nation offers peace or the 7 day war period ends.

4) Any additional wars declared after update tonight will be peaced immediately

A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THOSE NUKE ARMED LEO NATIONS....

Any launching of nukes on UW or NEO nations will result in the total beat down of your nation. I will enlist every available allied nuke armed nation in this end.

Since I have been Director of Alliance Operations for United White, I have had communications from both friend and foe when in a warring situation. It seems LEO has a problem in talking to alliance leaders when making utilateral decisions on war. First they communicate effectively amoungst themselves and then spring a suspect war on NEO. They then find themselves over their heads in wars and decide to quit the dance after the band just gets warmed up.. only they forgot to tell their dance partners. Since LEO government can't find the decency to communicate their intentions to surrender to NEO and UW and since LEO has not communicated to me this intention to SURRENDER..

So here are UW's terms ..

1) LEO will send peace to all in conflict with NEO and UW by update tomorrow night,,, 1/04-05 server time.

2) UW will cease all offensive wars by update tonight ... 1/03-04 server time

3) If a LEO nation does not offer peace, UW will continue attacks on that target until that nation offers peace or the 7 day war period ends.

4) Any additional wars declared after update tonight will be peaced immediately

A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THOSE NUKE ARMED LEO NATIONS....

Any launching of nukes on UW or NEO nations will result in the total beat down of your nation. I will enlist every available allied nuke armed nation in this end.

We were told by Burning Glory that he would contact you and the war was over. We also made several attempts to contact you before we talked to burning glory however NEO and UW did not have IRC rooms that we could find.

Also we did communicate our intention of surrendering by talking to burning glory who said he would pass that along and posting on these forums because we could not find you on IRC.

Edited by Maccers The Great

We were told by Burning Glory that he would contact you and the war was over. We also made several attempts to contact you before we talked to burning glory however NEO and UW did not have IRC rooms that we could find.

Thats a crock if I ever heard one. our NEO irc room is public and is listed here. you sure did not try to hard to find us.

I feel as neo has been pushing things again, and will make a public announcement shortly!

We have? thats news to me.

Edited by maxfiles

Thats a crock if I ever heard one. our NEO irc room is public and is listed here. you sure did not try to hard to find us.

Every time i went into #NEO or #UW or #unitedwhite the channels were always empty

Every time i went into #NEO or #UW or #unitedwhite the channels were always empty

I don't IRC.. a simple pm in game would of accomplished alot.. we don't live in a cave here!