TPF annoucement

youwish959

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best thing to do would be for everyone to calm down and resolve this in private channels or public(That's what an attention Whore like me would do). TPF you should never force expulsion of another alliance. I didn't even hear about you when I quit and now when I came back I see this idiocricy. Just use your brain and offer white peace and only white peace or fight till that happens

Hey Guys,

Bad tech raids, rough counters attacks, and a few raid missteps will lead you into a war. I've read this thread and what was a small snowball is starting to roll out of control.

The past is irrelevant right now. Both sides have already counter attacked. It is time both sides call it a day. No expelling anyone, no demands, just a simple peace offer and walk away.

I know both sides are willing to fight this all the way, so this isn't about honor or pride. We are all 1/3 of the way through this round and the last thing either side wants is a setback.

I urge both sides to take this issue for what it is, an escalated misunderstanding, offer each other peace, and continue building your respective alliances and working for the benefit of the nations with in your alliances and allies you have formed.

Thaisport

Wow this topic feeled fast. I only saw this on my phone about 7 hours ago

I don't mainly want to get involved with this but I say give Rodentia Dominatus peace.

I don't think they really meant things; they just wanted to defend them self's.

Yes they did mean it, just the way it happened! And told me so....if you read the post by them then you know they said they had to hit me hard.

Every one that knows me, knows i'm a good guy and try to make friends with whom ever is willing, I'm a fair guy and treat everybody with the respect,

I have left every raid i have ever had on my war screens, feel free to ask any of them about my politeness and respect of their nations.

This got way out of hand and escalated when they did what they did to me, Talks off offering peace and then had the third guy attack me, only to repeat it all over again a third time!

I like you EE, you are very polite and also respect other nations.......They have been offered peace, and i stated this several post before.

I think the best thing to do would be for everyone to calm down and resolve this in private channels or public(That's what an attention Whore like me would do). TPF you should never force expulsion of another alliance. I didn't even hear about you when I quit and now when I came back I see this idiocricy. Just use your brain and offer white peace and only white peace or fight till that happens

B, you sorata know me at least in the sense that i'm always willing to go to priviate channels and first resolve things diplomaticly first!

They made this public with the post on the fourms about me, and then taunted me about it also saying it was qute. YW was only giving back to them with his topic what

they did to me......As they put it, be qute! TPF would never force and alliance to push out members in order to get peace, thats just not our style!

We are well respected by other alliances because we are friendly to people, respect them, and hold all of our friends in high regaurd.

We have offered peace as i stated several post before this, and with no strings attached except that any nation still fighting us after the time on that post would not get peace.

As should be because we don't want any nations getting one last hit in and then try to get peace.

This situation as i see it is over, the peace is being excepted by any TPF nation it is offered to.....and with out judgement or demands.

There is no sense in further post in this thread as it keeps things going, and if the true intent by RD is to end this, then it must also stop here!

I wish no ill will towards their members and hope them the best, I also ask that any remaining Alliance Raiding them to please stop and allow them time to recover!!

Thanks to rvery one involved!

BG.

Hey Guys,

Bad tech raids, rough counters attacks, and a few raid missteps will lead you into a war. I've read this thread and what was a small snowball is starting to roll out of control.

The past is irrelevant right now. Both sides have already counter attacked. It is time both sides call it a day. No expelling anyone, no demands, just a simple peace offer and walk away.

I know both sides are willing to fight this all the way, so this isn't about honor or pride. We are all 1/3 of the way through this round and the last thing either side wants is a setback.

I urge both sides to take this issue for what it is, an escalated misunderstanding, offer each other peace, and continue building your respective alliances and working for the benefit of the nations with in your alliances and allies you have formed.

Thaisport

TS you posted this as i responded in my last post, you and i have talked about this in Privite channels and as always i think you for your support and MHA's

My last post should clarify things, but you were unable to see it as you posted this as i was typing....I'm slow, and my pecking fingers are sore,lol!

BG.

Well, a nice Sat. Brunch is always nice, especially in the comforts of home :D

Any kind of food at the moment sounds good to me, i didn't get to bed till 5 AM this morning, and up at 8:30 for work!

Back by 3:30 pm and still have not eaten anything, i'm starved! All this talk about food is worse than being rolled ,lol!!!!

The wife is making me take her out for dinner and movies, :( guess i owe it to her since i've been spending so much time on this darn game,lol!

*Strykewolf, I'll message my guys and tell them to except the peace as its offered, GL to you guys!

I'll try to catch you on IRC in a bit, before i go.