TPF annoucement

youwish959

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The order I sent before all of this came up....

Subject: Attention Rodentia Members

Message: All Rodentia Dominatus nations are hereby authorized, and instructed, to offer peace to TPF members they are engaged with. If you are attacked, you have the right to defend yourself. If the TPF nation does not accept peace and continues attacks they are considered to be 'weapons-free' targets. Those who do peace you out are to be considered non-touchables unless they re-engage another Rodentia member. Do not delete your wars that are peaced, at this time. If you recieve a peace offer from TPF...take it and do not attack back.

(cc'd to Burning Glory)

Hopefully they'll remember to check with thier bosses. I'll try to monitor. I ask that TPF provide some allowances, as I will.

Lets get this shut off.

Well, I wish I had been involved with the talks.

1. I feel we are responsible to protect our nations that have been raided. We may have a harsh response but that is the policy we pursue.

2. When we give up members or fail to support our members then we have no business being an alliance.

3. any peace terms are subject to the approval of alliance leaders. (in this case forcing the expulsion of members due to the actions of others is not even relevant)

4. Raiding is risky business, if you feel we respond too strongly then i suggest you not raid us. Raiding is stealing (yes, I raid too) and sometimes you get in over your head. That sucks and hopefully your opponents don't continue too far with it.. Remember you have to "Declare War" to raid, you are starting it.

5. Wars should not be started on false pretenses. This war was started as a raid. We responded. The war escalated by the choice of TPF despite many attempts to calm people down. We are still offering to Drop the war.

6. We have called in no outside assistance, YET. We would like to try for PEACE one more time.

First! Yes this was a raid, a ground attacks only raid with minimal deployment, on cautious attacks!

I then declared peace and sent an appoloigy message for raiding his nation and any damage i may have caused.

Second a raid is not a war, it is just that, a raid....hense not using CM's and AF, or attacking with aggressive attacks!

And trying not to anarchy his nation!

Third, you not only turned this into a war by trying to roll me with an all out attack on my nation by you and 2 other nations

you also made a post on the fourms to taunt me and told me so! plus your member Strykewolf sent several messages to harass me

and said some pretty foul stuff.

Fourth, you said you wanted peace after you destroyed my nation, yet at update you attacked me again for a third time, and i had not attacked you....yeah some peace!

Fifth, then you talked about peace again so i peaced you out, then your member pulse attacks me again today and tells me moreles he's not peacing.

I may have raided but so does 90+ % of TE, even your self as you have stated, don't tell me that if you got rolled and done dirty like you guys did me that your AA mates would not jump in to help you, especially if you were done the way you guys did me as stated above!

Then you try to make it as a just cause, that you had all rights to defend your nation, when your nation that I raided had sent me a meassage telling me he was sorry for they way you guys rolled me, and excepted my peace. He also so said that he understood that the way you guy handled it was wrong and asked if i was going to have my AA help me out, then asked not to be hit for your improper defense of his nation!

My fun in this game is to grow, to raid lightly, to make friends and keep this game fun for all who play it.

Does TPF get raided, yes......we have never attacked a nation with three of ours and went all out.

We do defend, but half the time its a warning pm to declare peace or face a defense team and the other half

is 1 or 2 nations declaring with GA's only to give a firm warning!

There is no alliance in this game that would let you do the things you have done, and not defend their nation!

There is no alliance that will agree that you guys handled this correctly!

Then you talk about not calling in help yet! TPF has many friends, we respect our friends, we fight to protect our friends

And our friends will not let us get hit because you think what you did was in the right, when you are sadly mistaken.

Even in your own pms you said you were in the wrong and asked how you could avoid this mistake from any future

nations, which i explained the way we deal with raiders.

So now that my AA has jumped in to help me out, you guys all of a sudden want out...we are now bullies!

Come on man! Raiding is not being a bully, as even you do it, and protecting your AA mate from a tag team of three nations , who quad attack you say they will now want peace then attack again, then get peace and have the third nation attack yet again. Seems you don't want peace but want everyone to think you do, i have the PM's and the attack messages to prove you went against your word of peace.

So where do we go from here....well i have seen no real intrest by your side to offer peace, unless they are attacked into giving it!

So are you now saying you surrender and will except peace, for real this time? or is it another trick to get my guys to back off and then hit again?

Edited by Burning Glory

Raiders always have run the risk of retaliation. You raided, we retaliated. I understand you think we retaliated too hard, but that does not change the fact you raided us.

I have never deviated from seeking peace. I cannot however in good conscience leave one of my alliance members in the wind when they were defending an ally. I asked for your suggestions on how to respond in a manner that would not offend you because I am interested in how you think we 'overreacted'.

The post on the forums is possible to interpret as a taunt, but I read it and found it an amusing take on a Christmas Poem.

If your opinion is that anyone who raids should be asked for peace first and only attack afterwards if it is not given, then I'm afraid that policy will do very little to prevent future raiders who know they just have to offer peace to get away with raiding. Yes, our response is harsh, but it works in most cases.

Also, there are often people who get a bit ... ummmm.... overzealous in their postings, and what they say. If that were the deciding factor in all cases of war, war would be a constant state. I understand being upset about what is said or posted, but please remember that we are all guilty of angering people at times.

And you are wrong about us rolling the alliance into war in support of raiders. Raiders in our alliance are aware that they run the risk of being rolled, and they are on their own in that case. They started it and they pay if it goes bad, no alliance war will be declared in their defense.

(Pulse was instructed to give you peace and is being addressed)

It appears that we both think we are right and are unlikely to change each other's minds. We can move past this and get some peace, or push the issue and continue fighting. I pass the option to you with the statement that we would rather peace.

Pulse is currently not available for the next two days.

And yes, BG...You raided us. as a 4.9kns nation. twice.. We gave you peace the first time...the second?? Oh hell F'n no.

4.9 k when our largest was 2.9k....at that time. I was asked what to to do, I asked, What do you want to do. I was told what was wanted...and I told a fellow 2.8k how to take you down. And we quadded you at update...And peace was sent. Instead you pulled others in. Apparently in anger with me...since I freely admitted I coordinated the hits against you. and you lost arond what? 1100 ns? And you threw a fit. So I call !@#$%^&*.

((edit: I suck at spelling when I'm drunk or angry....you choose))

Edited by Strykewolf

BG. let it go. If you would like to go into insults and threatenining messages. Feel free. I screen capped them all.

I really don't think you want to go there.

Yes i do! my messages are open to anyone who wishes to pm meand i'll send them!

I have not said one thing bad or OOC to you or anyone in you AA, period!

And the excuse i get for your insulting stuff is you are drunk! Sad!

Raiders always have run the risk of retaliation. You raided, we retaliated. I understand you think we retaliated too hard, but that does not change the fact you raided us.

I have never deviated from seeking peace. I cannot however in good conscience leave one of my alliance members in the wind when they were defending an ally. I asked for your suggestions on how to respond in a manner that would not offend you because I am interested in how you think we 'overreacted'.

The post on the forums is possible to interpret as a taunt, but I read it and found it an amusing take on a Christmas Poem.

If your opinion is that anyone who raids should be asked for peace first and only attack afterwards if it is not given, then I'm afraid that policy will do very little to prevent future raiders who know they just have to offer peace to get away with raiding. Yes, our response is harsh, but it works in most cases.

Also, there are often people who get a bit ... ummmm.... overzealous in their postings, and what they say. If that were the deciding factor in all cases of war, war would be a constant state. I understand being upset about what is said or posted, but please remember that we are all guilty of angering people at times.

And you are wrong about us rolling the alliance into war in support of raiders. Raiders in our alliance are aware that they run the risk of being rolled, and they are on their own in that case. They started it and they pay if it goes bad, no alliance war will be declared in their defense.

(Pulse was instructed to give you peace and is being addressed)

It appears that we both think we are right and are unlikely to change each other's minds. We can move past this and get some peace, or push the issue and continue fighting. I pass the option to you with the statement that we would rather peace.

Well i guess how you handled things is your call and how i handled your doing those actions is my call.

However contradictry to your saying thats how you handle raiders, i have talked to 2 or 3 nations that said

you never did that to them, just one member attacking them is all....guess you thought i was special!

Go ahead and give your excuse that because of my size, bull crap! You know i had 10 planes to your guys 50

and my infra was only a hundred above yours......No matter who you are with those odds you won't win, but you didn't anarchy me did you?

Now as far as peacing you guys out, we will take it as it comes in....if i get pm's from any TPF nation saying that they were attacked

after the time of this post, that nation will not be peace out, i'm tired of false peace statments!

You have your peace!

NOTE: Thanks YW, you are a great guy and i'm proud to have you on my team!!

Pulse is currently not available for the next two days.

And yes, BG...You raided us. as a 4.9kns nation. twice.. We gave you peace the first time...the second?? Oh hell F'n no.

4.9 k when our largest was 2.9k....at that time. I was asked what to to do, I asked, What do you want to do. I was told what was wanted...and I told a fellow 2.8k how to take you down. And we quadded you at update...And peace was sent. Instead you pulled others in. Apparently in anger with me...since I freely admitted I coordinated the hits against you. and you lost arond what? 1100 ns? And you threw a fit. So I call !@#$%^&*.

((edit: I suck at spelling when I'm drunk or angry....you choose))

No my NS was not 4.9, I was in 13th place at a 4.4 NS rank! With maxed tanks, and soliders, 5 hundred and sixty something infra!

hardly twice your size with like 490 infra and 30 planes to my 10!

You know what you were doing and you did not offer peace after you quad attacked me! want the proof, i have it and gladly will post the first time you offered peace!

For people that want this over, you keep draging it out....and how conveniant he can't peace me out for days.....just enough time

to save up and attack again....its not wanting peace if you don't offer it!

snip

I'm curious : if the Rodentia-whatever that you raided had simply retaliated and bombed you, maybe gotten lucky and kicked you around a bit without calling in other nations, would you have called for help from your alliance?

I'm curious : if the Rodentia-whatever that you raided had simply retaliated and bombed you, maybe gotten lucky and kicked you around a bit without calling in other nations, would you have called for help from your alliance?

I have had that happen.....the nation GA'd me and then resent peace...i excepted, deal done!

One on one is not unfair, the chances of winning are just as equal as i have lost battles with maxed soliders

and tanks to guys deploying half as many.

BG

feel free to post the picts on how 2 2.8k ns nations took you down...I have my screenshots....do you? Though the only one that matters is you threatening to get me banned

So are you claiming your not good enough now? Cause I know it sure as hell is possible.

You really need to read Greenacres rules on raiding.

Looks like you had to to, to get #1. Not like the alliance that those rules were written for follows them anyways. Besides this is an entirely different game.

and you got your butt whupped for raiding...and then threw a fit.

Chill ... The....F....out....

No i'm still not in anarchy, but you are! And i didn't throw a fit, you posted in the fourms brought this public

and continue to keep it going....look at your other topic i didn't flame you or post in there one time, tring to end this

but as usuall its talk of wanting it to end from your side then no peace and no stoping it!

feel free to post the picts on how 2 2.8k ns nations took you down...I have my screenshots....do you? Though the only one that matters is you threatening to get me banned

ah, the things you said were uncalled for, and the pm's were harrasing!

#1.....

Don't be a dick.

Great more of the same trash talk that wanted me to get you banned in the first place, let me guess your drunk again!

Wait you already said that in an earlier post!

On the other note, i got your peace offer.....i excepted it, see it was that easy!

as for breaking Glory...no...that rule and set of rules do not apply. He attacked. We hit him as hard as we could..you know damn well we had too, wish.

I did not authorize any expanded warfare. his bringing in your brothers and sisters forced me to send a warning orrder out to all..

Expanded warfare came with the additional members on me. we could not risk that it was isolated...not with you folks

The attacks on you came after your quad attacks on me then said you would offer peace but never did, then the next day had your other nation declare on me, you need to know that i wasn't going to just sit there with a 3 on one ratio!

And no matter what you and your bud says, you wouldn't let it happen to your mate either.

But it is good that you finially admit that you hit me worse than any other nation, that you lied about this is how you handle raiders....but you had to, i forgot! Also i think anyone can read the war screens to see i'm the only nation with three attackers from a raid while others have just one.

Now i'm going home! Your drunk, this party is dead, and you can't keep your hands off me!

Wow this topic feeled fast. I only saw this on my phone about 7 hours ago

I don't mainly want to get involved with this but I say give Rodentia Dominatus peace.

I don't think they really meant things; they just wanted to defend them self's.

Edited by English Empire