• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

My two bits.

1: Deathsmile...thank you for your efforts but you have no authority here. I will not expel two members for defending others (even if one is you and such). You and keanu are not disbanded from our protection. You are members and will be treated as such.

2: Youwish, you were told who the leader of the alliance was..yet you pressed me hard when I had questions on Glory. I asked Deathsmile to aid me in discussion and such. As second in command...I say no. Talk to Arcticllama...as I told you before.

3: Orders to offer peace to TPF nations have been given. Those who do not accept are considered open targets. Period. Sorry. Personally I'm not bothered by having a few TPF on me. It's not a big deal.

So that means I die. Not a biggie...we offer peace with no bs...accept or decline. That is your choice. I doubt many are confused about the why. A raider hit us and got !@#$%*^...now the rest of you come in...tells all of us alot..

Thanks for talking to me in private. ^_^ I had to make a decision.

My opinion means nothing in terms of our government. Smack my words down and let's roll with that if you like. We see enough of the harsh terms in CN standard is what I'm saying.

Okay.

My two bits.

1: Deathsmile...thank you for your efforts but you have no authority here. I will not expel two members for defending others (even if one is you and such). You and keanu are not disbanded from our protection. You are members and will be treated as such.

2: Youwish, you were told who the leader of the alliance was..yet you pressed me hard when I had questions on Glory. I asked Deathsmile to aid me in discussion and such. As second in command...I say no. Talk to Arcticllama...as I told you before.

3: Orders to offer peace to TPF nations have been given. Those who do not accept are considered open targets. Period. Sorry. Personally I'm not bothered by having a few TPF on me. It's not a big deal.

So that means I die. Not a biggie...we offer peace with no bs...accept or decline. That is your choice. I doubt many are confused about the why. A raider hit us and got !@#$%*^...now the rest of you come in...tells all of us alot..

That's 3 bits dude learn to count.

1. See 2.

2. I was, then I was told you were second in command. You refferred me to talk to Deathsmile, so I figured he had the power to make the decision, which you would not make. As second in command you referred me to him, so his signature is valid.

3. They will not be accepted, you are now the targets. That was your choice. Yup, tells me we back up our friends.

We'll decline.

/me facepalms

Things were fine, i was gonna take youwish out ;]

You don't know my TE nation.

/me facepalms

My opinion means nothing in terms of our government. Smack my words down and let's roll with that if you like. We see enough of the harsh terms in CN standard is what I'm saying.

I wouldn't like that.

2. I was, then I was told you were second in command. You refferred me to talk to Deathsmile, so I figured he had the power to make the decision, which you would not make. As second in command you referred me to him, so his signature is valid.

3. They will not be accepted, you are now the targets. That was your choice. Yup, tells me we back up our friends.

We'll decline.

Some were accepted...over 50% (isn't that amazing) But, if you have a slot clear...feel free to wander by. I will not give up members in good standing...I will not give up newbs who are still in training. I will hurt raiders as much as I can.

I realize that I'm a bit on the injured side of things but, I do not mind keeping bullys enterained.

So another TPF declares war on me after I peaced out two. Classy.

BTW...I would suggest that any further delarations have a bloody airforce.

Wow, your honestly gonna complain about me attacking you, when I did it after you told me to? I wasn't gonna attack you. Also, why would I waste my money on an airforce? So I can destroy some $100 infra with my $10,000 planes?