Major League Businessmen and Associates

Merovingian

Major League Businessmen and Associates are all about Business Administration, baseball, and the NBC TV show The Office. The alliance (or company as we like to call it) is run like a business, which we rationalize with the idea that we create fun as a product for our consumers, which just happen to be ourselves. Other than creating fun for our members, our goal is to be different from other CN alliances and add value to the CN community with our uniqueness. We are currently working in the relatively unexplored territory of alliance/business process outsourcing and networking. If any of that sounds interesting, then please stop on by company headquarters. Our FAQ page has additional information (link above).

We don't claim to be perfect though. We have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, we sing in the shower? Sometimes we spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally we hit somebody with one of our cars. So don't join us--- no, join us. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

Oscar: Well this is what happened. Uh, Ryan's big project was the website. Which wasn't doing so well. So Ryan, to give the impression of sales, recorded them twice. Once as offices and once in the website sales, which is what we refer to in the business as misleading the shareholders. Another good term is fraud. The real crime, I think, was the beard.

As a side note, a new business guide is up in the Lounge entitled "The Value Chain, Outsourcing, and Networking".

Edited by Merovingian

Michael Scott: This next award goes to someone who really lights up the office, somebody who I think a lot of us cannot keep from checking out, 'The Hottest in the Office Award', goes to...Ryan the Temp! YEAH! Hey HO! You sexy thing! Sexy thing you! Whoo! [slaps Ryan's butt]

[Cut to Ryan]

Ryan Howard: What am I going to do with the award? Nothing. I don't know what I'm going to do. That's the least of my concerns right now.

Dwight Schrute: I think one of the greatest things about modern America is the computerization of medical records. As a volunteer sheriff I can look up anyone's psychiatric records or surgical histories. Yeast infections...there are a huge number of yeast infections in this county. Probably because we're downriver from that old bread factory...

Michael Scott: [to Meredith] Everyone in this room loves you. But mark my words, we are not going to support your alcoholism anymore. The next time you light yourself on fire, we are not going to help put you out.

Dwight Schrute: Ohhh as fire marshal I would have to.

Michael Scott: Dwight!

Dwight Schrute: She is a hazard to the other people of the office.

Michael Scott: [sighs]

Dwight Schrute: I suppose I could do it if it was a controlled burn in a well ventilated area.

Jim Halpert: Yeah you're going to need a permit for that.

Dwight Schrute: Oh right. That'll take a couple of weeks.

Creed: I could get you one in an hour.

Dwight Schrute: Really?

Dwight Schrute: I have been Michael’s number two guy for about 5 years. And we make a great team. We’re like one of those classic famous teams. He’s like Mozart and I’m like...Mozart's friend. No. I’m like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like...Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart? You’re gonna get a bullet in your head courtesy of Butch Cassidy.