Murder Inc (Quad)Announcement

Aeternus

So, you hold no power, and have admitted I am the Committee, and by me giving you a government position endorsed my announcement. I am now CEO, thanks for making this coup so easy Ante. Check Mate.

The Committee does not endorse this announcement, does not allow me to endorse this announcement, and gave me the powers of a CEO. This contradicts your claim that I hold no power, your claim that I endorsed your announcement, and your claim that you are CEO.

In addition, if you are the Committee, you're fired as of now, and I'm appointting a new Committee.

Edited by XRCatD

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one said that it was an argument.

According to the Charter, the Committee must do what I (the CEO) says.

Go to the Committee, open the door that it's stepping on, and climb in.

WARNING: There's a chance that you fall into a fatal lake of fire.

The problem is, neither the Committee nor the Charter allows me to recognize a coup like this.

The Committee does not endorse this announcement, does not allow me to endorse this announcement, and gave me the powers of a CEO. This contradicts your claim that I hold no power, your claim that I endorsed your announcement, and your claim that you are CEO.

Ummm...those dots don't connect.

Edited by Aeternus

Ummm...those two dots don't connect.

Which two dots?

I simply never said for the Committee to allow me to endorse this announcement. Therefore I'm not allowed to endorse this announcement.

Edited by XRCatD

So let me get this right so i know what is happening....... You Refuse to acknowledge that you have lost all your power?

If i am wrong please tell me.

Basically, there are 3 things that are confusing the "new government" supporters:

The Committee,

the Charter,

and me.

I'll explain them in detail:

The Committee is the authority that enables an entity to become the Government. It can limit the government in any way it wants as long as the government approves of the limitation.

The Charter is the draft stating the structure of the entire government. It was written by the Committee, and after it was written, only the CEO knows what it is. The Charter is absolute, and cannot be contradicted.

I am the CEO. The CEO is the main part of the government that can grant power to and take away power from any entity. According to the Charter, XRCatD is the CEO.

Well I know how to settle this.....

So far nobody has disagreed on the 3 entities I listed, except for Beazy on the existence of the Charter. However, that is irrelevant, since Beazy is not involved in either the legitimate government or the "new government", or the entity being governed.

Edited by XRCatD

So far nobody has disagreed on the 3 entities I listed, except for Beazy on the existence of the Charter. However, that is irrelevant, since Beazy is not involved in either the legitimate government or the "new government", or the entity being governed.

Well anwser me this if he is not involved what does he have to gain?

Also as a side note having a charter so everyone can see make help keep the confusion down. So in simple terms post this "charter" where people can see it. (if it even exsists)

Well anwser me this if he is not involved what does he have to gain?

Also as a side note having a charter so everyone can see make help keep the confusion down. So in simple terms post this "charter" where people can see it. (if it even exsists)

That is a good solution. I will post it after I revise it tomorrow to fit Murder Inc..

XRCATD YOUR NOT THE CEO NOW! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?

You made myself very clear. However, the Committee contradicted you since it decided on making me the CEO.

Edited by XRCatD

Aeternus is CEO

That is not true. We go back to post #2 now.

I just talked with the Committee, and they said that they do not recognize this government, and neither do I.
Edited by XRCatD

In addition, nobody (except Beazy) said that the possibility of him being CEO implies that I'm not CEO. The CEO office is not exclusive. (However, I can fire any CEOs I want)

Edited by XRCatD

Well the noble thing to do is that if your members dont want you in charge then you STEP DOWN.

But the vote that you just presented was out to the public, which is full of foreign voters.

In fact, most of the members want me in charge because the Charter said, "Members of Murder Inc. want XRCatD as the CEO."

Edited by XRCatD