Murder Inc (Quad)Announcement

Aeternus

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one said that it was an argument.

Even if you are the committee, I said that the committee does not recognize the coup. Therefore it can't recognize the coup.

According to the Charter, the Committee must do what I (the CEO) says.

Your logic doesn't check out my friend. If I am the committee, of course I can recognize this coup. And according to the announcement, I am the CEO.

Edited by Aeternus

Your logic doesn't check out my friend. If I am the committee, of course I can recognize this coup. And according to the announcement, I am the CEO.

No. The committee does not recognize the coup. The decision is final, and there's no way for you to change the committee's decision.

And according to the Charter, only I can be the CEO.

Edited by XRCatD

@Beazy:

I never said that.

@Aeternus:

The Charter says that I am immune to being drafted by any "New Government"s. In other words, I am not obliged to become any part of any "new government"s.

Edited by XRCatD

@Beazy:

I never said that.

@Aeternus:

The Charter says that I am immune to being drafted by any "New Government"s. In other words, I am not obliged to become any part of any "new government"s.

Well I can not be so gracious and not offer you a position if you like.

Well I can not be so gracious and not offer you a position if you like.

In the case of "offer"ing (instead of drafting), I give you the freedom to choose whether or not to offer anything.

What wall?

The one the Committee posted the Charter on.

Edited by XRCatD

Where is this wall?

Go to the Committee, open the door that it's stepping on, and climb in.

WARNING: There's a chance that you fall into a fatal lake of fire.

XRCatD...just give up already..

The problem is, neither the Committee nor the Charter allows me to recognize a coup like this.

Edited by XRCatD

Go to the Committee, open the door that it's stepping on, and climb in.

WARNING: There's a chance that you fall into a fatal lake of fire.

The problem is, neither the Committee nor the Charter allows me to recognize a coup like this.

So, you hold no power, and have admitted I am the Committee, and by me giving you a government position endorsed my announcement. I am now CEO, thanks for making this coup so easy Ante. Check Mate.