The Arsenal of the People

Triyun

OOC: Ok so one year difference. Also the unit had a laser on the bottom of this, if you are asking where it is location, the power source is the only one that would be up for debate.

Also please explain why a pulse detonation works on twin engine aircraft by not single.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Gao has been around for months and months. In my last nation, never was there an objection form it then, if people are really that pissy about it I can get another image, that one is just that a fun image.

As for the F-60: The PDE has been around on other aircraft which you actually praised. The laser system could be stored in a raft developed with considerable more technology in a more micronized power device.

OOC: By that same argument, I should still have my uber-mechs. But I don't. I just turned them into F-15K Slam Eagles and gave them a new name.

Just my two cents.

Also, that Juggarnaut Tank picture is wayyyyy overused.

OOC: Lavo and I resolved our dispute, namely retooling the F-60 to a twin engine plane (btw I made a G7 Avionics version with a more durable engine which also serves in my navy) and removing the scramjet to replace with extra heavy duty engines and removing a picture for the Gao. As for the picture I haven't seen it much used IC, so I'm not too concerned with it.

@ Mireille: We need to speak to you privately about your current political situation. (contact me on IRC)

@ Dutch Republic: Your order is completed save for the warships. We've equipped your F-60s for your carriers with the domestic carrier strike variant. (10 squadrons total)

@ Guru: 15 Squadrons are completed of F-60s, your ground forces are done.

@ Vasili: Your order is done

@ UESR: Your order is done, we have one of your cruisers finished (how many am I upgrading total)

Tuland would just like to clarify the order status.

lease 20 squadrons of F-22S (Sino) Raptor's with Generation 5 avionics (Done)

Also we will buy 200 Asuras, 200 Titans, 700 Juggernauts, 700 Ogres as well as sufficient numbers of Mk-28's, J-M's, and Type 95's. (Done)

In addition, Tuland will buy 30 F-60s, 5 B-8 and 5 Tupolov squadrons, --- 15 of the 40 total are done?

along with 200 Razorstorm ATV (Armored Tracked Vehicle)'s. (Done)

Tuland would like you to check over this and report back if all the marked statuses are correct.

Byzantium would like to purchase the following:

• 5 F-50 Screaming Banshee
  • 20 F-60 Hailstorm Strike Fighter
  • 5 B-8
  • 1 Jade Emperor Class Stealth Battleship
  • 3 Sun WuKong Class Destroyer
  • 1 Pacific Wolf Class
  • 2 Imperial Class Carrier
  • 2 Franco Class Ballistic Missile Nuclear Sub

If these seem too much, we'll modify our order.

It is finished.

OOC: Sorry to bug you about this Triyun, but finished as in you did decide to complete the deal, or finished as in the deal did not go through? I just want to know if I can update my Military information page, or whether I have to look elsewhere. /OOC

**Private message to the UFE**

The Imperial Defensive Navy would like to order 5 Imperial Class Carriers and 10 F-60 Squadrons for them to replace the current obsolete Carrier Fleet. The Imperial Defensive Air Force would also like to order 10 squadrons of the B-8., please provide the price so it can be wired.

Edited by Centurius

Byzantium's order is done, the Imperial Union has 3 carriers delivered.

OOC: New Unit is based on this http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/

Our new C-5 Galaxy ABM Unit is ready.

The unit makes use of advanced solar arrays as well as superior battery capacity and onboard generators to extend the range of its laser kill ranger to up to 1000 kilometers. The new Gao version is still being tested.

Additionally we will be purchasing 100, 000 more suits of SPECTRE battle armor and moving to greater mass deploy the shock trooper armor numbers for ourselves.

Current Euro Deployment: 150, 000 troops in Dutchland, 150, 000 in Turkey

Edited by Triyun

Byzantium's order is done, the Imperial Union has 3 carriers delivered.

OOC: New Unit is based on this http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/

Our new C-5 Galaxy ABM Unit is ready.

The unit makes use of advanced solar arrays as well as superior battery capacity and onboard generators to extend the range of its laser kill ranger to up to 1000 kilometers. The new Gao version is still being tested.

Additionally we will be purchasing 100, 000 more suits of SPECTRE battle armor and moving to greater mass deploy the shock trooper armor numbers for ourselves.

Current Euro Deployment: 150, 000 troops in Dutchland, 150, 000 in Turkey

Thank you. We shall await their arrival.

OOC: Does this mean 150,000 UFE troops will be stationed in Byzantium? If so, can I decide where they will be stationed within the country? Just askin'. :huh:

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: If you'd like. Generally the army operates in periphery countries for the Grand Army.

OOC: Hm, if it's not a hassle, could you provide information about the troops? As in the names of their divisions, how many, etc. This's so I can designate where they'll be stationed within Byzantium without having to resort to guesswork (that, and I'm trying to create a military database for Byzantium...). ^_^

That is, if you don't mind. :ph34r:

Private Deal

UFE is selling to Timor 5 older Su-35 Sino Squadrons with upgraded avionics and advanced a2a missiles, 5 Mig-25 Squadrons refurbished for high speed strike/ anti naval warfare, and 5 Armored B-52 Bomber Squadrons.

Additionally we are supplying plentiful quantities of ground to sea hypersonic missiles and ground to air missiles.

Edited by Triyun