United White

UNITED WHITE

.........."We War Well"..........

Updated Guidelines as of 11-30-09

United White is an alliance which has no boards, no government or assigned roles. Our love of this game drives us to create an alliance where each individual ruler decides how to run their own nation and who to war with. We believe in mutual defense of those in the alliance who have been attacked. However, if you attack a nation and then get attacked by their alliance members, that would be your problem. All we ask is that you be active with your nation, leave 1 offensive war slot open (to assist in mutual defense) and to check the alliance war screens for assistance to your alliance mates. Just set your AA to United White and team to White... That's all there is to it, no tests, no screening, and best of all no one to tell you what to do. (You may get a pm from me from time to time on UW Defensive targets). HAPPY WARRING Remember the key to winning a war is COORDINATION. So use your alliance mates and COORDINATE your way to victory!

We ARE back for Round 8

Edited by Panic King

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United White

WE WAR WELL

United White is an alliance which has no boards, no government or assigned roles. United White does not get involved in alliance politics and we do not commit our individual rulers to defensive agreements with other alliances on this planet. Our love of this game drives us to create an alliance where each individual ruler decides how to run their own nation and who to war with. We believe in mutual defence of those in the alliance who have been attacked. However if you attack a nation and then get dogpiled by their alliance, that would be your problem. All we ask is that you be active with your nation, leave 1 offensive war slot open (to assist in mutual defence) and to check the alliance war screens for assistance to your alliance mates. Just set your AA to United White and team to White... That's all there is to it, no tests, no screening, and best of all noone to tell you what to do. (You may get a pm from me from time to time on UW Defensive targets) We were very successful last round as the 6th largest alliance. This is a true NONE alliance with the added benefit of mutual defence. HAPPY WARRING Remember the key to winning a war is COORDINATION, so use your alliance mates and COORDINATE your way to victory

Unfortunately with the way this worlds politics have evolved we have signed MDAP's with WARLORDZ and UberCon and MDoAP's with Fark and NEO . As a result, there is now a ban on raids against anyone flying the Warlordz, Fark, NEO or UberCon AA unless specifically cleared through me or a government representative of that alliance.

bump

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, please make sure you check AA's before attacking. United White now has several peaceful agreements with different alliances. Any attacks on these alliances has to be authorized by a government representative.

Thanks,

Natural Disaster

United White Director of War

Agreements with:

Warlordz

UberCon

Fark

NEO

Murder, Inc

Edited by Natural Disaster

Hey, um......Did you forget any AA's in there? You know a certain fire bird AA?

I thought you :wub: me? :blink:

BG.

Sorry.. just so many signed and I had to review through the forums.. I kept missing some and totally missed ours. "fixed"

United White

WE WAR WELL

United White is an alliance which has no boards, no government or assigned roles. United White does not get involved in alliance politics and we do not commit our individual rulers to defensive agreements with other alliances on this planet. Our love of this game drives us to create an alliance where each individual ruler decides how to run their own nation and who to war with. We believe in mutual defence of those in the alliance who have been attacked. However if you attack a nation and then get dogpiled by their alliance, that would be your problem. All we ask is that you be active with your nation, leave 1 offensive war slot open (to assist in mutual defence) and to check the alliance war screens for assistance to your alliance mates. Just set your AA to United White and team to White... That's all there is to it, no tests, no screening, and best of all noone to tell you what to do. (You may get a pm from me from time to time on UW Defensive targets) We were very successful last round as the 6th largest alliance. This is a true NONE alliance with the added benefit of mutual defence. HAPPY WARRING Remember the key to winning a war is COORDINATION, so use your alliance mates and COORDINATE your way to victory

Unfortunately with the way this worlds politics have evolved we have signed MDAP's with Rodentia Dominatus and UberCon and MDoAP's with FARK, TPF, Roman Empire, MHA, ADULT and NVO. We are also the protector of United Nations and DAN. As a result, there is now a ban on raids against anyone flying those AA's unless specifically cleared through me or a government representative of that alliance. Also, since we are a member of the Judgment coalition, raids against our friends in NAAW, OJ, GDA, CE and GREAT are highly frowned on .

bump

United White

WE WAR WELL

Unfortunately with the way this worlds politics have evolved we have signed MDAP's with Rodentia Dominatus and UberCon and MDoAP's with FARK, TPF, Roman Empire, MHA, ADULT and NVO. We are also the protector of United Nations . As a result, there is now a ban on raids against anyone flying those AA's unless specifically cleared through me or a government representative of that alliance. Also, since we are a member of the Judgment coalition, raids against our friends in NAAW, OJ, GDA, CE and GREAT are highly frowned on .

bump