Desperate!!!

The Ginger

I am in desperate need of at least three mil! We can work out a deal, it could be a loan paid back with interest. I am a reliable tech seller as well, I can be trusted with this. Please, I will be indebted to you forever, if you are in need of anything ever I will be able to help, thanks!!

I am in desperate need of at least three mil! We can work out a deal, it could be a loan paid back with interest. I am a reliable tech seller as well, I can be trusted with this. Please, I will be indebted to you forever, if you are in need of anything ever I will be able to help, thanks!!

Your alliance won't help you with it?

Your alliance won't help you with it?

The Ginger's alliance (UFCI) appears to be about two weeks old, so they probably can't cover reps for their senior nation having recently tech-raided a Red Team nation.

On top of that, it appears that he's blown a large amount of the up-front money from 3 tech deals on pre-bought tech, not realizing that it would have been MUCH easier to buy 50 tech, aid out to the first nation on day eleven, then buy back to 50 and offer aid to each of the other two nations in turn as the aid slots open. There are numerous guides and discussions on optimizing tech trading, so I'm not understanding the reasoning behind the nation's current situation.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=47