Which Alliance is Right for me?

Ryan0524

Well I am a new nation looking for an alliance, I have gotten several messages telling me to join x alliance, but I don't want to join just any alliance. I want to find an alliance that isn't afraid to go to war, several alliances that have messaged me have metioned the fact that they are neatural or defensive only. I want an alliance who isn't afraid to war but won't start a war for no reason or a silly reason, but this is CN and I do want to war. Money to join is nice to get to help me grow but even more than that some helpful advice from someone who knows what they are doing. And the color dosen't matter I am new with no trades so I can easily change colors.

Do you believe that unseriousness and 'lulz' are the downfall of all online alliances? Then the Corporation of Serious Business is for you. We are a close group of friends that are dedicated to preserving Serious Business within Cybernations and the elimination of the cruel curse known as 'lulz', a corruption of LOL.

Have you decency? Then join CSB. We know how to do it.

For more details about us:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=37719

Edited by Magnum T. Gundraw

If this is what you're looking for then it sounds like Sparta would be the perfect alliance for you. Our military and ghostbusting crews are active in their search for wars to eliminate those ghosting our alliance. We also provide MANY financial opportunities that will allow you to grow, trust me, I am living proof that Sparta's financial programs work! I strongly encourage you to join.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=37197

There you will find more information.

i think Poisan Clan would be good for you

I don't have a link for their forums though

poisonclan.net

EDIT:

Anyways, join the Dark Evolution (DE). We allow tech raids, and we certainly like blowing up stuff. But, we aren't stupid enough to start a war. We are currently at 3mil NS. That is strong, and we will make sure you are protected. You said color isn't a problem; well, join us and change black. It's the 2nd biggest trading sphere out there. So we could help find you trades extremely fast. Oh yeah, we don't allow unauthorized war though, all you have to do is be granted permission and go at it. You also will get start up aid and a academy program to help you learn about CN faster. The test isn't that hard, you will also be assigned a mentor to help your struggles through the quiz. Don't worry about that part though, it's not that hard. Are alliance has an active community, and over 200+ nations in the alliance that you are able to chat with. I hope this covers on what you are looking for. Hope you consider us. :awesome:

-LordJohnson

PS: Our forums; http://darkevolution-cn.com

Oh yeah, one more thing, you have to admit, we have an awesome name. :D

Edited by LordJohnson