RECRUIT ME!

Achilleus

Greetings!

I am looking for an alliance -- but not just any alliance. I am sick of this anti-raiding nonsense that is only too pervasive in the cyberverse.

I am looking for an alliance of tech raiders with as little strings attached and as few rules as possible. Needless to say, I am experienced enough to keep myself in line and not put my comrades in hot water. In other words:

1. I will not attack Red nations;
  2. I will not attack allied nations;
  3. I will not attack protected nations

There, satisfied?

Only two things I ask of you: (1) back me up if I get in trouble. I am even willing to split booty with you, but I must have backup. (2) Please don't ask me to change my team color. I am a Black nation and a trade circle I've been working on is just coming to fruition.

One more thing: I'm small, but I've had nations in the past that reach back to the beginning of CN (when GATO was hot stuff, etc.), so remember who you'll have on your side! I am Achilles, after all, the greatest warrior the world has ever seen. :jihad: My narcissistic pride and anger are way out of proportion to anything you've ever seen before, but my sense of honor cannot be swayed and I always win -- always.

So, anybody out there?

Edited by Achilleus

Thanks, but . . .

I'm not looking for a peaceful alliance. I thought I posted that. And I'm afraid I can't change my team color, as I'm waiting on one last trade (Black Team: Iron/Spices) before I can finish a trade circle that I've been slaving on, so I'll update my post to include that information.

Thanks for the offer, anyway!

Join UA. We are a aqua team alliance who doesn't allow tech raids (wanted to point that out). We are protected by the 4th strongest alliance in CN, Mostly Harmless Alliance. Our alliance has a great community were you can come and chat with each other. If you join, you will diffently have fun. No doubt, I promise you that.

Join UA Here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/unitedalliance

How strong are you? Not that it matters but I see you said you wouldn't like to change your team color...

Considering if you are a strong nation with a pretty decent size, you can stay at the same color. But we highly would like you to change your color to aqua. MHA helps us get trade circles for every member of UA. So if you join you could be worked into a trade circle really fast.

You can try "The Dark Templar"... we seem to fit everything you pointed out and more

• we love tech raiding
  • we're on black team
  • we have a small, close-knit community
  • high average nation strength
  • we stress IRC activity

#DT @ coldfront

forums : www.TheDarkTemplar.net

you can message me if you have any questions

Poison Clan would probably be your best bet. I don't think they will help you if you botch a raid though. I don't know if any alliance will do that. Anyways, good luck in your search.

=)

Just to point out, we are actually a protectorate of Poison Clan so they would be an excellent choice as well if you choose not to join us.

Thanks for the help, guys. Just seconds ago, however, I joined the Buccaneers.

They seem bloodthirsty and to the point, though. If they don't work out, I think The Dark Templar would definitely be the best bet, PuLsE. Thanks for the offer.

EDIT: Thank you, too, LordJohnson; but I am definitely not looking for a peaceful alliance. In the distant future, when I've had my full of raiding, I would like to be a banking nation.

Edited by Achilleus