Joint Tech Raid

HisK Owns You

good show Ubercon/Warlordz.

I will enjoy watching these traitors nations burn to the ground.

tairtor elborrador? if anything you betrayed us. we attacked a friend of a friend. it didn'ti nvolve you. we were tight up till this. ( if i was a traitor i would of blew the fact that you were attacking united white BEFORE the fact. your the one who decided to send ubercon adn warlordz on us.

tairtor elborrador? if anything you betrayed us. we attacked a friend of a friend. it didn'ti nvolve you. we were tight up till this. ( if i was a traitor i would of blew the fact that you were attacking united white BEFORE the fact. your the one who decided to send ubercon adn warlordz on us.

Send? None sends me on anyone. THIS WAS MY IDEA, I wanted WAPA Kicked out, I wanted to hit you guys. Murder Inc. does not send me on anyone. <_<

Edited by HisK Owns You

Send? None sends me on anyone. THIS WAS MY IDEA, I wanted WAPA Kicked out, I wanted to hit you guys. Murder Inc. does not send me on anyone. <_<

Its true. I wanted Warlordz to hit someone else. But they liked WAPA as a target, therefore you are their target. Now just kick back and watch your infra go away just like everyone elses.

01[01:52] <~HisK[sparta]> we are also allies with WAPA but I would love to hit them anyway

[01:52] <+Hormones74> Warlordz can hit everyone involved except for WAPA

[01:53] <+Hormones74> or they can hit WAPA

01[01:53] <~HisK[sparta]> or we can leave The Prometheus Project

01[01:53] <~HisK[sparta]> then hit them

[01:53] <+Hormones74> or we can just kick them out

01[01:53] <~HisK[sparta]> or we can do that

01[01:53] <~HisK[sparta]> I like that

01[02:18] <~HisK[sparta]> I want a two in one topic with WAPA kicking them out and a DoW :D

[02:20] <+Hormones74> haha

01[02:20] <~HisK[sparta]> Opps we kicked you out. Oh and look we just attacked you...

[02:32] <+Hormones74> you see the DoW?

01[02:32] <~HisK[sparta]> yep

01[02:34] <~HisK[sparta]> will Elb be ok with kicking WAPA out?

[02:35] <+Hormones74> i think so

[02:36] <+Hormones74> im the emperor, ill just pull a dictators stand on the subject when it comes up

01[02:36] <~HisK[sparta]> -*

01[02:36] <~HisK[sparta]> lol

[02:36] <+Hormones74> TE is great

01[02:37] <~HisK[sparta]> Warlordz so calls WAPA

01[02:37] <~HisK[sparta]> ours :D

[02:37] <+Hormones74> they are yours then

01[02:37] <~HisK[sparta]> yay

see none tells me who to attack

Guys is this a tech raid for us or for me i am very confused...

Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 7.210 miles of land from Baron. They also destroyed 7.363 infrastructure within Baron. They also stole 2.019 technology from Baron. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $30,804.16 from the nation of Baron

Failed.

hang on i remeber that name...

hey Hisk wow weird second person i found whos attack me or i am attacking them... small world >.<