Joint Tech Raid

HisK Owns You

Wehavethetechnology.png

[22:13] <cyan> hey

[22:13] <cyan> um

[22:13] <cyan> http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

[22:13] <cyan> :\

01[22:13] <HisK[sparta]> one attacked you guys also

01[22:14] <HisK[sparta]> some attacked IDIOT...

01[22:14] <HisK[sparta]> and now you

[22:14] <cyan> its not a free tech fest you need to tell your members :P

[22:14] <cyan> lol

01[22:14] <HisK[sparta]> lol

01[22:14] <HisK[sparta]> maybe they have a reason

Warlordz and Ubercon would like to introduce their new tech suppliers...

WAPA is open for tech raids. See cyan it was just a tech raid.

/s/ for Warlordz

Bill Nye - Supreme Lord

HisK - MoFA

Kronn - MoW

Magge - MoIA

/s/ for Ubercon

Gabrielle

Lochwar

Trinit

Warlordz and Ubercon would like to introduce their new tech suppliers...

WAPA is open for tech raids. See cyan it was just a tech raid.

This has been seen as siding with IDIOT, as as such terms given to IDIOT for individual nation surrender are now given to both of these alliances as well.

This has been seen as siding with IDIOT, as as such terms given to IDIOT for individual nation surrender are now given to both of these alliances as well.

why so serious?

Also it that a DoW on Warlordz and Ubercon?

Also it that a DoW on Warlordz and Ubercon?

Why yes it is. I thought i was clear during my first post but it seems like we have another IDIOT here.

Works for me, thanks guys :)

WAPA were actually the ones who triple teamed me. Since they've declared:

One has gone from 4100 to 2400 strength

One has gone from 1800 to 1000 strength

One has gone from 2700 to 2000 strength

I've gone from 3000 to 2600

Not bad for a 1v3 (they've had people declare on them since they declared on me, but not until about 24 hours afterward.

Not bad for a 1v3 (they've had people declare on them since they declared on me, but not until about 24 hours afterward.

Big deal. They went down in strength, that means nothing unless you anarchy and send a defeat alert.

I'm happy to say I put 5 nations in anarchy since being in this war. 3 on the very first attack. I sent defeat alerts and they offered peace. I've heard some people against us have even left their alliance and even gone as far as following surrender terms.

Big deal.

I'm happy to say I put 5 nations in anarchy since being in this war. 3 on the very first attack. I sent defeat alerts and they offered peace. I've heard some people against us have even left their alliance and even gone as far as following surrender terms.

EDIT: Before you go ahead and put up that you sent nations to anarchy. I realized my mistake. Its almost 6am here, I'm not exactly as quick as I was earlier.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Big deal. They went down in strength, that means nothing unless you anarchy and send a defeat alert.

Ok, they're anarchied and have been sent defeat alerts ;) (seriously, check my wars, all 3 of my opponents are anarchied and I'm still a commie)

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of your "very first attacks" were a later hit in a fireteam effort.

Edit: Just saw your edit, haha. Don't worry, it's 2:30 AM here and I'm drunk. Mistakes happen.

Edited by Drai

Ok, they're anarchied and have been sent defeat alerts ;) (seriously, check my wars, all 3 of my opponents are anarchied and I'm still a commie)

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of your "very first attacks" were a later hit in a fireteam effort.

I was in a fireteam, yes but it still counts as anarchies. It wasn't a later hit, it was the very beginning of the war. I was on at the very first update with my fireteam. The two after were anarchies by myself with nations stronger than me. I have only lost 2 ground attacks in this war.

P.S - I just realized you said strength didn't matter... So you're saying you guys declared on IDIOT to anarchy them, and not to drop their strength?

What are you talking about? If you send them to anarchy that IS dropping their strength. We fought IDIOT because we wanted a fun war that also included bringing down the fastest growing alliance and their #1 spot. We didn't do it because we didn't like you or didn't want to be friends. If anything, I dislike IDIOT now because they took it personally.

What are you talking about? If you send them to anarchy that IS dropping their strength. We fought IDIOT because we wanted a fun war that also included bringing down the fastest growing alliance and their #1 spot. We didn't do it because we didn't like you or didn't want to be friends. If anything, I dislike IDIOT now because they took it personally.

It seemed like you were saying it only matters if you anarchy them. You can get somebody to nearly zero infrastructure without anarchying them if they are active enough, and that is a significant loss for the nation. I would rather be in anarchy and only lose 100 infrastructure rather than stay out of anarchy and lose 300.

Here

P.S - Too late for me, good night.

No offense was meant by any of my posts. I, like you, enjoy healthy arguments, hence why I hang out on these forums. (I saw you say you like arguments that don't involve trolling in another thread, and I feel the same way)

Edited by Drai

It seemed like you were saying it only matters if you anarchy them. You can get somebody to nearly zero infrastructure without anarchying them if they are active enough, and that is a significant loss for the nation. I would rather be in anarchy and only lose 100 infrastructure rather than stay out of anarchy and lose 300.

Here

P.S - Too late for me, good night.

No offense was meant by any of my posts. I, like you, enjoy healthy arguments, hence why I hang out on these forums. (I saw you say you like arguments that don't involve trolling in another thread, and I feel the same way)

Didn't realize you actually anarchied them, it was 5am and I was half asleep.

Didn't realize you actually anarchied them, it was 5am and I was half asleep.

I realize that, but even still. What you said would mean that no matter how much infra losses they suffer, it wouldn't mean anything unless they are anarchied. That is far from the truth.