Decleration of war

TheEraser

Lol Murder Inc isn't really SRSBSNS bama.

I mean I'm in it lol. I would say I'm less serious about CN:S than most people are in CN:TE.

Meh, it's a moot point now. We're at war, so it's time to try some fun tactics that would be unethical in CN:S. :P Be ready for UW's Spy Corps, Murder Inc. :ph34r:

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

hey you guys missed me. comon and get the slots while you can!

Didn't miss you, we just have very few active nations in your range :)

I remember trying to find attackers to hit your nation specifically (just because you're in TOOL and I think you were the guy who got married, congrats btw lol).

Looks like I brought out the "LOL WAAAR" side in you guys. Mission accomplished.

No, seriously... I still can't stand your SRSBSNS attitude one bit, but at least you finally figured out part of what TE is about.

-Bama

We've always had that side, we just hide it well as we still have plans and goals.

Also, Superfriends, LOL.

We've always had that side, we just hide it well as we still have plans and goals.

Also, Superfriends, LOL.

In that case, I have already won. In order to defeat me, you had to become exactly what I wanted you to be. :ph34r:

-Bama

In that case, I have already won. In order to defeat me, you had to become exactly what I wanted you to be. :ph34r:

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine...

:awesome:

Sorry if the quote isn't exact, it's been forever since I watched Star Wars.

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't miss you, we just have very few active nations in your range :)

I remember trying to find attackers to hit your nation specifically (just because you're in TOOL and I think you were the guy who got married, congrats btw lol).

LOL i feel loved :)