Wonder Purchase Requirements

Delta1212

Nuclear Power Plant - $75,000,000 - The nuclear power plant allows nations to receive Uranium financial bonus (+$3 citizen income +$0.15 per technology level up to 30 technology levels. Requires an active Uranium trade.) even when maintaining nuclear weaponry. The nuclear power plant by itself, even without a Uranium trade, reduces infrastructure upkeep -5%, national wonder upkeep -5%, and improvement upkeep -5%. Requires 12,000 infrastructure, 1,000 technology, and a Uranium resource to build. Nations that develop the Nuclear Power Plant must keep their government position on nuclear weapons set to option 2 or 3.

I jut purchased the Nuclear Power Plant. I bought up to exactly 12,000 infrastructure, but it didn't list it as available until I went over 12k infra. The Index lists it as 12k flat while the code just seems to be >12k.

I jut purchased the Nuclear Power Plant. I bought up to exactly 12,000 infrastructure, but it didn't list it as available until I went over 12k infra. The Index lists it as 12k flat while the code just seems to be >12k.

Your infrastructure level actually has additional decimal places beyond the two that are shown. You were probably just under 12k and your infra level was rounded up to 12k when displayed.

I've always kind of considered this a bug anyway though. I think either the non-rounded value should be displayed or it should be stored rounded.

Edit: bah... I'm too slow

Edited by raskull