I have questions about radiation, environment, and land.

HHAYD

I have questions about radiation and environment. Each time a radiation level rises by 1.00, how much damages would it do to environment (without radiation cleanup)? Plus, each time the environment rises or drops by 1, how much would it affect population happiness and count?

How much land to infra would it take to raise environment by 1.00?

Would high land to infra increase infra maintenance cost?

Each time a radiation level rises by 1.00, how much damages would it do to environment (without radiation cleanup)?

1.00. GRL is always added, in full, to your environment. With radiation cleanup, the GRL reported on your nation is one half of what is reported on a nation without it.

Plus, each time the environment rises or drops by 1, how much would it affect population happiness and count?

Admin chose not to reveal this info when he made the update, so I'm going to avoid revealing this. Sorry. You can experiment and figure it out - it's not too hard to at least get a rough approximation :)

How much land to infra would it take to raise environment by 1.00?

Your environment will improve by 1 point if your miles of land is greater than 1/2 of your infrastructure.

Would high land to infra increase infra maintenance cost?

Land has zero impact on infra upkeep other than a very indirect one (land raises your NS, which will proportionally make infra upkeep more expensive if you have low amounts of tech).

"Your environment will improve by 1 point if your miles of land is greater than 1/2 of your infrastructure."

Yeah, my nation has 356.726 mile diameter in land, and 620.00 infra.

Well, isn't that enough to raise my nation's environment level by 1? I noticed after buying another 40 miles of land, my environment level didn't increase.

It was 3.50, and after buying loads of land, it was still 3.50.

I assume you have Radiation Cleanup as Bonusgood. That means your are hurt by 2.5 GRL. You can also have never a better base-env than 1, and 1+2.5 = 3.5 (what you actually have).

That means: even before you bought land, your environment was already 'perfect' because you had more positive modificators than negative. Your additional effect from land cannot make it even better. It is already as good as it can be. But: you can now do one "bad thing" for env, without being hurt by it (for example importing Uranium or building a WRC).