Pond Pirates Declaration Of War

d3filed

Im with him, your not going to accomplish anything. Its still early in the game dont be stupid and reck yourself before you even get started. If you feel that going up agianst greater alliances for idiotic reasons is an act of heroism then your a fool

Hey scallywag, nice to meet you. I'd like to point out the holes in your arguement:

We're pirates.

Sorry my life is not Cybernations and I do not have time to respond to the threats we get for having our alliance name. I merely requested assistance from another nation as to what to do and he helped me out. The fact that you have searched through the CN forums to find this very post to insult me seems as if you are wasting a lot of time. This is just a game, so drop it. The fact that you are all high and mighty about a web based nation simulation game is rather silly. Tell me what your life accomplishments are and I might show the slightest regard of respect for you. Eh, and go ahead and attack me if this is the post that causes a war. It just might make me delete my nation and accomplish more important things. Honestly it is just a game, so let's just play instead of making this our life. It is embarrassing to see what people do on CN. The whole recruiting process, the organization of alliances, the whole bragging about how we are in the top alliance, the silly wars, for what? until one finally realizes how much of a waste of time it is before it is too late? Honestly our alliance just wants to be left alone. If anyone has a problem with me, then PM myself and maybe we can start some diplomatic relations. I am a pretty reasonable guy, so let's talk if that is the situation. Anyway I am done with my rant. For those I have offended I apologize; just got a little carried away.

Wow. You must be one very sad person in real life. Cheer up. I was just pointing out the irony in the fact that PP's declaring on you guys but wouldn't get GDI involved, like it should be. :P We've already destroyed any Nod alliance in CN:S, but anything's possible in TE. ;)

Oh, and by the way. Poor job on the "I'm too good for CN" card. You've gotta play it better, especially if you don't have anything else to say, besides going to OOC measures. Maybe a GDI-Nod war would be...hmmm...what's the word? Oh yeah, fun? Learn what the word means, and use it more often. It seems to be quite the difference between me and you as opposite alliance leaders. :)

I always thought that being "too good for CN" usually requires you NOT to be playing the game. That way when you hear people say, "hey, I just ZI'd a small nation and crushed their hopes and dreams" you could proudly respond with, "I don't play CN, I am above all that" and point your nose up.

If you are playing CN, you're not too good for CN.

Cheer up, and join the fun. If not, you can follow the illuminated arrows to the EXIT.

Edited by BadHorse