Spies

htl2001

the "about spies" link in the spy buying screen does not bring you to the spies section. Also in the about section there is no link on the top for spies.

The spies description in military also still says "coming soon"

also, why after buying does it return you to the buy spies screen? I can see that happening with infra and land, because you are limited to the amount you can buy at one time.

The "coming soon" text has been removed. Regarding the other issues with the about topic, it works fine for me and spies is listed in the table of contents at the top.

Regarding where the screen re-directs, it can go back to the nation display if that's what people want, I just thought going back to the purchase screen would be good in case people want to purchase more.

The "coming soon" text has been removed. Regarding the other issues with the about topic, it works fine for me and spies is listed in the table of contents at the top.

Regarding where the screen re-directs, it can go back to the nation display if that's what people want, I just thought going back to the purchase screen would be good in case people want to purchase more.

I'm wondering something Admin. Does the 50-200% rule apply for Spy attacks?

Edited by rozalia