disabling resources: can you?

Jonathan Bolton

Since nations can never change their default resources nations are not penalized for their default coal, oil, or uranium resources

Uranium is not affecting your environment, and even if you did effect and you did cancel I doubt it would matter because GRL is so high.

Global Radiation Level.

Many things affect it, but it mainly relates to the number of nations in Nuclear Anarchy - that means they have been hit by a nuclear weapon in warfare.

Until everything from this conflict has totally settled then it will stay so high that even if you could gain by switching off the efects of uranium it wouldn't actually help you at this moment in time

You should have no complaints, your resources are awesome. As said before, uranium is not hurting your envrionment.

What you need to do is: In "My Government Positions" on the second question change the answer to the second option. Aquire tech, getting involved in tech deals is highly reccomended.

Take this from another nation with uranium, it is a great money making resource if your nation is set up right.

Edited by Choader

Are people able to disable their own resources (I got uranium in my nation and it's ruining my enviroment and I hate nuclear warfare.)

You have 2 great resources there,

If you intend to stay on red I'd advise joining the NPO who can help you with your trades.

If you don't mind switching colour then find another alliance who can help you (there are many out there)

With your resources you should aim for a 3BG + U ( Look for the resources that make up Beer, Construction, Fast Food bonus's then add Fish and Uranium) this is amongst the best rings in the game.

To maximise the benifit of Uranium

On the my government position tab set your nuclear preference to

Our government will not sign the treaty because our nation believes in the use of nuclear technology to build power plants, however we do not promote the use of nuclear technology for weapons of mass destruction

& Maintain at least 30 tech (become a tech trader, again an alliance can help you)