War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jab07

ya check your inbox u might find a pm like this

You have been attacked by jab07. You lost 1,032 soldiers and 48 tanks. You killed 297 soldiers and 23 tanks. Their forces razed 2.987 miles of your land, stole 3.556 technology, and destroyed 10.726 infrastructure. Their forces looted $4.14 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

or this

You have been attacked by jab07. You lost 287 soldiers and 32 tanks. You killed 173 soldiers and 2 tanks. Their forces razed 2.868 miles of your land, stole 3.378 technology, and destroyed 10.299 infrastructure. Their forces looted $18.24 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

or maybe even this

Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by jab07. You lost 7 defending tanks 2.01 technology, and 10.05 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

or this

Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by jab07. You lost 3 defending tanks 2.01 technology, and 10.05 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

o yea please dont make fun of my air craft attack i know they suck

Attack Type: Bombing Campaign

Defending Nation:

Land of Flame Wolves (AshenHowl)

Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 0.00

Defender Tanks Destroyed: 0

Cruise Missiles Destroyed: 0

Attacker Bombers Lost: AH-1 Cobra Lost: 0

Attacker Fighters Lost: Yakovlev Yak-9 Lost: 0

Defender Fighters Killed: 0

It seems our little affair with -AiD- has gotten bigger. No problem, then, I'll be happy to dance with RAN too. It's nice to have dance partners. CN:TE is sorta like a ball. With weapons.
Ittle be your funeral. but ittle also be fun! :D
hehe, notice how he said "attempt".. sorry AID. not much help is comming.
If by doing what you can mean giving me money with ground attacks go ahead i like it :D

here is my reply to these statements

untitled-10.jpg

look like we have made a biger impact then u thought we would

but i am not going to lie you have taken my tax collection down fron 400k to 4k