2 bad events

tehol

I know stuff was changed, and I didnt particularly pay attention after I heard it was fixed, but there's another fellow in my alliance who has 3 bad events, and I myself have two(two days in a row).

On top of that, I saw another fellow who claims a couple of negative events in this same forum. Is this truly simple bad luck based off of real randomness(that was somehow attained with fixed limiters that I remember existing)? Or is it a bug in a code that is supposed to spread the events out in a way that most people call random(as in runs and bursts, but spread out more or less evenly, like when you put your music on shuffle, its not random, or else you would hear the same song back to back every once in awhile, or often, or a song or two not at all).

I apologise if I'm not clear, I sometimes go overboard when I try to be clear, and end up confusing things. I also apologise or if events are not supposed to be posted about(the other thread was closed, and I dont remember seeing a mod post, or admin).

Thank you for your time,