Silver & Marble ?

MadManJaMeS

Hey,

I have Silver and Marble and my resources and i am thinking about getting into a trade circle but it needs to have a decent trade set.

So any ideas on what would be good including both of these ?

Since the Trading Harbor is only for the creation of trade circles and individual trades (in the proper thread), I'm going to move this to the Gameplay Discussions forum so someone may better answer your question.

Thanks mate i shouldv'e read the sticky :D

With those resources you could pretty much chose whatever you want. I would go with either the 3BG or 5BG. The 3BG is a little better in terms of money-making.

With those resources you could pretty much chose whatever you want. I would go with either the 3BG or 5BG. The 3BG is a little better in terms of money-making.

Hmm money making and keeping bills down is my main task nothing else really :)

the 3 br people would rather not take silver but the 8 br is not good for starting out which i assume you are

Assumption is the mother of all f**k ups ;)

not just starting out mate try rank #30 in the whole of CN ;)

I've had no problems with the 8BR and I've been using it from the start (well trying to, not in a trade circle, so I regularly lose trades).

With Silver/Marble you could go Aluminum/Coal/Gems/Gold/Iron/Lead/Lumber/Marble/Oil/Rubber/Silver (with one other resource to make 12) and get Asphalt/Automobiles/Construction/Fine Jewelry/Microchips/Radiation Cleanup/Scholars/Steel for reductions in infra cost and upkeep, tech cost, military cost and upkeep (soldiers, tanks, aircraft, navy, nukes and CMs), improves environment, increases happiness and income.