Dinner Naked: Controllin' your Pink Sphere

Tron Paul

well at least we dont need help from TAB and whoever else you got

You do realize Dinner Naked isn't a regular CN alliance right? TAB just joined DN. Considering DN averages 1000 soldiers and Duckroll averages about 500, I'd say you need all the help you can get.

You do realize Dinner Naked isn't a regular CN alliance right? TAB just joined DN. Considering DN averages 1000 soldiers and Duckroll averages about 500, I'd say you need all the help you can get.

ok well it took 4 of you to knock off 100infra off me and only one of you 4 ended up within 50infra of where he started so before we turn this into a DN baww thread il take my leave

Edited by King duffman

ok well it took 4 of you to knock off 100infra off me and only one of them 4 ended up within 50infra of where he started so before we turn this into a DN baww thread il take my leave

That sentence made no sense. I'd refute it, but I can't understand whatever you just rambled on about.

Says a Vox member... funny stuff.

Wow, classy. I point out obvious trolling, and you insult me and try to discredit my post for the alliance I'm in. Try again.

Also, duffman, you must be one of very few Duckroll members doing well against DN. I took down 3 of your top 10 nations in two days.