Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2008-01-06.

We liked it more than Ech, but if you can fit Echelon in there go ahead then again it is your thread and you can do whatever you want with it :P
Ah, thanks, that makes sense.

It's probably just me, then. :wacko:

Would it be possible for some way to denote who is currently sanctioned?

That's not really a problem I've ever thought to address. They're the 12 alliances on the alliance stats page.

Updated 2008-01-07.

technically TWNO is a subdivision of the Illuminati as a collective (thanks to the big biz merge)

So I hear. It's been changed for several days now. I was just curious, because some time ago I was asked to change it from Illuminati to TNWO.

Updated 2008-01-10. Note the PANS graphs -- they are back. They look a bit odd, but that's because 10 weeks ago tomorrow Admin tweaked the NS calculations. Tomorrow they'll look less weird.

I think they would look better when you have the alliances in the PANS graphs in order of their NS, because comparing works better when your comparing smaller alliances to smaller alliances, instead of it all being kind of jumbly like it is now.

I think they would look better when you have the alliances in the PANS graphs in order of their NS, because comparing works better when your comparing smaller alliances to smaller alliances, instead of it all being kind of jumbly like it is now.

They're actually sorted now by percent growth versus 10 weeks ago or whenever I started tracking them. Smaller alliances (by NS) just tend to grow more quickly than larger ones (by NS). I expect it'll unjumble itself a bit tomorrow once that average loss of 30% NS drops off. I also plan to do some paring down of the Y axis, and possibly reducing the date range from 10 weeks. I'm gonna see how it does for now, but I could now relatively easily make a new set of PANS graphs that for (say) the 4 week window ending today. I might play around with it some this weekend.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2008-01-16. Not dead, just facing an unlikely cascade of irritating connectivity conundrums culminating concordantly in crashes that could cause crud. They all seem fixed for the time being, after I made a sacrifice to the dark and arcane gods of networking.

I need sleeeep.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil