The German Empire, Join Now!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a comment, there's a grammar problem with the first line of your preamble.

It should be:

"A government must not waver once it has chosen its course.

No apostrophes.

Edited by XRCatD

Military or Civil wise Chap? Civil wise, we have the Emperor up top, Imperial Chancellor, then the Imperial Ministers and Senators. Then there is just the Deputies of each respective Ministry. Hope you consider to join The German Empire. :wub: For the Fatherland!

Hmm Might Think Joining In Future ;) Okay Thanks For Let Me Know Your Ranks But I`m Looking Alliance In Future Which Would Have German Identy And This Kinda Rank System

maavoimatreichcv0.gif

:popcorn:

Hmm Might Think Joining In Future ;) Okay Thanks For Let Me Know Your Ranks But I`m Looking Alliance In Future Which Would Have German Identy And This Kinda Rank System

maavoimatreichcv0.gif

:popcorn:

Ah Great, I hope the future is quite soon. :) And of course we would have a German Identity, more so with Imperial Germany. I am thinking of a Military Doctrine which our Military is going to go by, and I will involve a Rank System, but the thing is I do not want to include too many, since too much will make it quite confusing. Hope you consider to join The German Empire Comrade. Cheers, hope to hear from you. :)