Trading "Limit Reached"

iMatt

Hi! I've had this problem a couple of times before:

You have 5 trades and 2 pending trade agreements. Both pending trades say "Limit Reached", which is fine.

Now I cancel a current trade, and I still see "Limit Reached" on both pending trade agreements. This doesn't make sense, because my Limit of 5 accepted trades has not been reached, I only have 4 active trade agreements. It's also a pain if I want to use one of those trades for a temporary trade, but must cancel the other one first and have the ruler re-send his trade..

Can this be fixed?

(I apologize in advance if this has already been fixed, I just plan on being in that situation soon, and the last time I tried it wasn't fixed.)

you cannot have 2 pendings, you think

1) you have 4 trades now(you canceled one)

2) later the 2 pending trades approved? then you will haf 6 trade slot?

this is not a bug, unless you cancel one of the pending trades.

I guess what I'm saying is if you have 4 trades ongoing, and 2 pending trades, you should be able to accept either of the pending trades without cancelling the other (but not both). So: You should be able to accept 1 of the 2 pending trades, then cancel it (if it's a temp trade), and then accept the other.