middle man for hire!

kingbirdy23

what is a resonable price for this?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am currently offering my services as a middle man either to the highest bidder if several people are interested however if you are the only person i am yours as a middle man for any price over 1k per transaction.just please dont rip me off.if you have millions,dont just give me 2k,thats just mean,but if your a new nation or sevice then i can understand only being able to pay one or two thousand.i can have two aid slots at any given time so i can make your transaction in under 48 hours or its free!if i cheat you you may report me to whowever you please but if you report me to avoid paying the fee you will be sorry!!!on a happier note,i do a matching program so if you find a cheaper middle man that isnt you or a friend tricking me,as long as my price is still above 1k,and of equal or greater value after im done,i will slash my price in half!hows that fo a deal?a 48 hour garantee AND a matcing program!best of all,i take tips.

You shouldn't accept anything less than $100k for being a MM, and most would pay $200k or more.

EDIT: And if you want to make money the best way is to sell tech.

i do it that cheap so im more likely to get a job and i really dont care if its a little bit,it's still money.but its really done on nation strength anyway,amount is volintary,but it says try to base it on your nation strength.