Questions about an improvement

I couldn't help but notice in horror when suicidal people launch cruise missiles at you when you're tech raiding them really negates the raid for the most part. Seeing as at my current point 1 cruise missile destroys about 10 infra, 10 tanks, and 2 tech in my nation I was wondering if anyone could tell me how useful the missile defense is in reducing damages, especially tech and infra damages. Though I really don't want to buy any yet, just means I'm going to buy my tech rather than raid for it.

Edited by Chancellor Settler

I couldn't help but notice in horror when suicidal people launch cruise missiles at you when you're tech raiding them really negates the raid for the most part. Seeing as at my current point 1 cruise missile destroys about 10 infra, 10 tanks, and 2 tech in my nation I was wondering if anyone could tell me how useful the missile defense is in reducing damages, especially tech and infra damages. Though I really don't want to buy any yet, just means I'm going to buy my tech rather than raid for it.

Add up the tech and land you gain from your ground attacks. If it's of a higher value than your losses, your raid is profitable. If not, then, yeah, keep buying until it is profitable for you to raid.

Add up the tech and land you gain from your ground attacks. If it's of a higher value than your losses, your raid is profitable. If not, then, yeah, keep buying until it is profitable for you to raid.

Thanks mate, I just don't like how the cruise missile destroys tech now. If someone shoots you with it negates all you take from them :angry:

Thanks mate, I just don't like how the cruise missile destroys tech now. If someone shoots you with it negates all you take from them :angry:

If you ask them nicely, maybe they'll just send you their tech and allow you to raid them for 7 days with no retaliation. :rolleyes:

Edited by Viluin

gasp, a person being raided fights back? ON NOES, what shall we do?

Sanction them, and call in two more nations+banks for back up?

Tech raiders are noobs, anyone who knows what they're doing can really tear up a tech raider big time. Especially note the way \m/ and Wolfpack, big tech raid alliances, got torn to shreds when faced with real warfare.

5 Missile Defenses will reduce damage 50% so 5 infra, 5 tanks, and 1 tech.

Heck, if he's fighting back, that's WAR EXPERIENCE. That's golden. Priceless. Pay, I say PAY attention to the battle reports and you can learn so much from them.

Back when Walford was active, whenever someone in my alliance hit him and asked, "What's a Walford?" I'd tell the guy to hunker down and get ready to get his butt kicked. The guy would laugh at me and talk tough and within 24 hours would be asking for help. The guys that hit Walford learned a lot about combat in those seven days.

So, yeah, you fight on. It's worth it.