Event Question

Krunk the Great

Ok, where'd you get that from?

Which part? Admin said that 52% of events were good, but I've documented all of the ones that a lot of people have gotten. The majority are definitely negative (and these negative events are also stronger than the good ones). In my event poll, the chance to get a negative event was twice as high than a positive event.

Which part? Admin said that 52% of events were good, but I've documented all of the ones that a lot of people have gotten. The majority are definitely negative (and these negative events are also stronger than the good ones). In my event poll, the chance to get a negative event was twice as high than a positive event.

Admin has corrected for the really negative events, and toned down the amount of events one can receive. Also, your poll, although good, may have been skewed by the amount of people in that section of the forums who were only there because they got some bad events in the first place and wanted to complain about them. No one complains about the good events.

we've compiled all the events we've seen and it seems to be about equal in number of good and bad, however the bad still outweigh the good (even taking into account admins tweaking of them). However, I prefer more bad than good as there is already to much money in this game.