Naval Vessels

Ryiis

Quick question:

Is the Vessel Technology a limiting factor on how many vessels of that type can be purchased? Or is it just the minimum tech needed to start building that ship?

For example:

Assuming that you have 5 Drydocks, 10,000 infrastructure, and 1000 Tech: you could have 10 Corvettes?

or

Assuming that you have 5 Drydocks, 10,000 infrastructure, and 200 Tech: you could have 10 Corvettes?

I only ask because the Information Index only cites infrastructure as a requirement in the example, making the limiting factors ambiguous if the former example is the case:

Each vessel type has an infrastructure support requirement as defined by Vessel Infrastructure (see vessel abilities chart below) which limits the number of each vessel type a nation can purchase based on that nations infrastructure level. (ie. A nation with 2,000 infrastructure would be able to build 1 Corvette (+1 x Drydocks) and 1 Landing Ship (+1 x Shipyards).)

I'm going to go over 10k infra tomorrow and see if my AC limit increases. If it doesn't, (with my tech) it'll prove the tech is a limiting factor just like infra. So I'll get back to you tomorrow with a definite answer.