Roleplaying rights?

Tedisten

What does it do or where it come froms.

I got on some forums and saw that some battle was raging in an area i was in.

So, I posted only to get yelled at for not knowing about rp rights or, in turn being in area i did not understand. <_<

Can some explain.

Unless it was a "closed" RP, you may post in the thread.

Closed RPs - Thread authors in the roleplay forums may restrict their RP to a select group of posters specified by forum name. This must be done in the original post and clearly labeled. Thread authors may not make blanket statements prohibiting or allowing only certain groups, alliances, or entities posting rights. Attempts at circumventing this restriction to eliminate political opposition are NOT permitted and the moderation staff reserves the right to revoke a closed RP at any sign of abuse.

Post a link to the thread in question.

As a role player you are Tedisten of Xylvania. You are the ruler of that nation of people. You do and say things Tedisten of Xylvania would. Which means you would not refer to the game, forums or anything that is out of character.

OOC refers to out of character. In these sections of the forum you can be you, talking about how you are playing an online game. See the difference?

Without a link to the specific thread in question its difficult to point out your exact error.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=26020

Here I was looking it up and it said that as you read on that a invasion misguided it self to an island i was located. (im not use to roleplaying nor did i see roleplaying in it. I though that its was atcully happening in the game :unsure: )

As you read on a comment i make is then lead to the follow up error <_<

Here I was looking it up and it said that as you read on that a invasion misguided it self to an island i was located.

You were confused that he was "invading" your nation's "location"? Don't worry about that - the spot you put your nation when you started exists only for the convenience of seeing how big it has become over the time you've played it.

As to not seeing the roleplay - like acting, you won't notice if it is being done well, at least not until you check the details against the game's or the real world's details.