Actions Limit In-Game

chris447

You have received an error trying to view a page. Here is the detailed error code: You've had a pretty busy day in Cyber Nations today and we would like to preserve processing power for all users to participate in the game equally. Please come back after the midnight server update to continue on with the game. To avoid this message in the future please try to limit your activity in the game to standard gameplay actions. (ie. non-statistic gathering activities)

That is because you have used your limit of 2000 actions in a day. You will have to wait until tomorrow to go back on. Some people call that message the "get a life" reminder.

It is 1500. I believe in war times that drops somewhat, but am not certain of this.

It is 1500. I believe in war times that drops somewhat, but am not certain of this.

When a war large enough to place additional stress particularly at update occurs, the 1500 actions drops to 1000. I think this last occurred during the UJP War and VietFAN/GW3 before that.