Massive income drop?

blanding

Yesterday after bills i was getting approx. 1.8 million.

today i paid my bills as usual and went to collect taxes but noticed something odd. My income dropped off the table. approx 342k after bills. i did some checking. trades were fine but one of my events expired.

I lost the +10% citizen count event i had. i went from approx 38k citizens to approx 34k citizens. and from $323 before taxes to $179 before taxes.

i knew i was gonna loose a fair amount of citizens when that event expired but it seems way too much. is it supposed to be that much?

Yesterday after bills i was getting approx. 1.8 million.

today i paid my bills as usual and went to collect taxes but noticed something odd. My income dropped off the table. approx 342k after bills. i did some checking. trades were fine but one of my events expired.

I lost the +10% citizen count event i had. i went from approx 38k citizens to approx 34k citizens. and from $323 before taxes to $179 before taxes.

i knew i was gonna loose a fair amount of citizens when that event expired but it seems way too much. is it supposed to be that much?

Peace mode my friend.

While we're at it, how come, when I hit the 6th day of my peace mode also received the dramatic income reducement. I'm only 8days old.

It says that new nations get a grace periode of 7days into peace mode, without any penalties. After that the peace mode penalties begin with the -3 happiness at 3days.

Today I found out half of my taxes were gone. how's so?

Edited by las trace

While we're at it, how come, when I hit the 6th day of my peace mode also received the dramatic income reducement. I'm only 8days old.

It says that new nations get a grace periode of 7days into peace mode, without any penalties. After that the peace mode penalties begin with the -3 happiness at 3days.

Today I found out half of my taxes were gone. how's so?

The grace period lasted seven days. However, on day eight, the penalties were imposed, not as if it was day one, but as day eight since you've been in peace mode that long.