What happened to my bonus resources?

PsylentStorm

I don't know why it's acting up, and hopefully you can see it too...

I've had my current trade setup for an average of 2 months. Today I get offered a trade and I cancel, maintaining my current trade setup. I check my Bonus Resources, and instead of 7, I have 2... what gives? It's a bit of an inconvenient time, given that I was on the verge of an improvement swap and going to buy a huge chunk of infra.

Brokeback Nation

- Doe they still count and not show up?

- Or do they not count, so I have to talk to admin about this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by PsylentStorm

I don't know why it's acting up, and hopefully you can see it too...

I've had my current trade setup for an average of 2 months. Today I get offered a trade and I cancel, maintaining my current trade setup. I check my Bonus Resources, and instead of 7, I have 2... what gives? It's a bit of an inconvenient time, given that I was on the verge of an improvement swap and going to buy a huge chunk of infra.

Brokeback Nation

- Doe they still count and not show up?

- Or do they not count, so I have to talk to admin about this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Errr, your resources are not the ones needed for seven bonus resources. You must have canceled the wrong one, as that's the only logical explanation. Check your sent box for the one that you canceled and see if that'd give you the resources you need.

unless i missed something, i doubt that. i checked my resources, and they all match up. Double checked with MFOs resource calculator to confirm.

Also checked sent messages, and my trade cancellation notification went to this recent guy, the one who isnt my trade circle.