Why cant I play with my friend?

bmiles510

Hello and good day to you sirs,

I recently started playing your game and enjoyed it so much, that I invited my friends at my tech school to play with me. All was well until I tried to actually enjoy the game with them because for some odd reason, friends are banned from interacting with some odd message that has a strange word I have never heard before. Something along the lines of c-h-e-a-t-i-n-g? Explain this word to me if you will please? Does it mean 'playing with friends'? Or something like 'Interacting with others'? I assumed that was the point of playing a MMO type of game, right? The funny thing is, if you play the game Risk or related, I am allowed to talk to my friend. So can you direct me to a game online where I can actually experience it with them without getting banned for this strange word called c-h-e-a-t-i-n-g because if I'm right about its meaning, 'playing with friends' should not be a bannable offense.

P.S.- Thank you for not responding to my email regarding this as that would have made me too cocky and made me realize you guys actually read and cared about the people who put time into your game.

Well, if you look at rule 4 in the Terms of Service for this game, you can clearly see that there is only one nation per IP address. This is because there was massive cheating.

There is no rule saying that you cannot interact with a real life friend in this game. In fact, it was a real life friend who got me into this game, and we have aided each other before (through tech deals, and other such stuffs). But you can't be on the same IP/network.