I already pm'ed you on this mr. admin, but since you didn't reply :(

Number of Tanks 0

Defending Tanks 0

Deployed Tanks 0

Number of Soldiers 17,636 (32,856)

Working Citizens 68,322

Technology Level 2,378.7

Maximum Tank Purchase 3,285

Why is the purchasable amount of tanks = 10% off soldier efficiency, isn't it supposed to be count?

I'm sure it's the actual soldiers, not potential, because that would mean I could buy, at the moment what.. 9300 tanks, when in reality I can only buy: 5,316.

Which is over ten percent of my soldiers, so i'm going to number punch now to work out if it's the 8 percent of population. Yep, that's correct, so it must be actual soldiers <_< Or actual citizens.

I'm sure it's the actual soldiers, not potential, because that would mean I could buy, at the moment what.. 9300 tanks, when in reality I can only buy: 5,316.

Which is over ten percent of my soldiers, so i'm going to number punch now to work out if it's the 8 percent of population. Yep, that's correct, so it must be actual soldiers <_< Or actual citizens.

No its is 10% of soldier efficiency or 8% of citizen count which ever is LESS. so 8% of your citizen count is less than 10% of your soldier efficiency therefore you can buy 8% of your citizen count in tanks.

No its is 10% of soldier efficiency or 8% of citizen count which ever is LESS. so 8% of your citizen count is less than 10% of your soldier efficiency therefore you can buy 8% of your citizen count in tanks.

Just remember that 8% citizen count will be 10% REAL soldiers if you have maximum real soldiers :)

That's why that can be confusing.