I have a slight problem...

Lord Brendan

Yesterday I lost a trade of Coal and Wheat. I had been planning on destroying my Labour Camps yesterday and collecting taxes, to take advantage of one of my Events (+3 happiness), which expired today.

But with the loss of the trade I no longer have Automobiles, Beer, or the population needed to buy back the Labour Camps later.

I have another +3 happiness event that will expire tommorow, and another expires on the 9th. I last payed my bills yesterday, am two days inactive and have only $300 000 on hand.

What would the rest of you advise me to do?

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=161738

sup Brendan. :D

I'd advise you to look for a temp trade. Even if it's on a different color.

-Bama

I've done that already, I'm hoping the guy logs in soon and accepts the trade.

Hmm, the guy I was originally trading with was a TOOL Applicant, so the whole thing is clearly your fault. :lol: Damn you Bama!

I've done that already, I'm hoping the guy logs in soon and accepts the trade.

Hmm, the guy I was originally trading with was a TOOL Applicant, so the whole thing is clearly your fault. :lol: Damn you Bama!

Send PM's out to other nations telling them if they want to trade, send you an offer. This basically gives you 200 more chances to find a trade rather than sending an actual trade offer.