Looking for Monthly Donator

Mariobro

Im short on tech myself, the only thing that could be easier would be for me to send the money to people who can buy the tech for you. Im also already set up for March and April already from my alliance. If your Still interested please post.

Im short on tech myself, the only thing that could be easier would be for me to send the money to people who can buy the tech for you. Im also already set up for March and April already from my alliance. If your Still interested please post.

I'm kind of new to all this but with all that money couldnt u buy your own tech? Not sure how all this works, so I'll await a response. Thanks.

I'm kind of new to all this but with all that money couldnt u buy your own tech? Not sure how all this works, so I'll await a response. Thanks.

Big nations like myself whom have lots of tech, currently at about 2200, for us we buy tech off of smaller nations, probably like yourself. Right now if i were to buy 10 tech on my own it would cost me about 15m. If i were to buy it of if you.... going cost is about 1.5m PER 50.

Big nations like myself whom have lots of tech, currently at about 2200, for us we buy tech off of smaller nations, probably like yourself. Right now if i were to buy 10 tech on my own it would cost me about 15m. If i were to buy it of if you.... going cost is about 1.5m PER 50.

Hey if you want to buy tech check out my alliance's forum. We sell thech for the going price but do it with a middle man so that you get the tech the very day you pay for it. Or if you are up to the 100 tech in 30 days I do that myself and offer discounts for long time customers. First deal full price, second deal 1mill discount. 100 tech for 2mill. Then full price then discount and so on.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/NEAT/index/

Edited by Zzodd

• 1 month later...