Looking for an alliance...

Madine

Hello, I would really like to join an alliance. Here is what I am looking for:

• European based alliance. I am from the Netherlands and it's no fun if everyone is in a completely different time zone. If you even happen to have some active Dutchies that would even be better ^^
  • Preferably Orange team. I've got bad resources and it took me a while to get into a decent trade circle.
  • No need to aid me. I am not in it for the money, so there is no need to promise me aid when I join.
  • Fun. Forum and irc filled with nice and friendly people.
  • Something to do. I am really eager to help build up the alliance, so I would not mind doing some work.

My nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=139368

Hello, I would really like to join an alliance. Here is what I am looking for:

• European based alliance. I am from the Netherlands and it's no fun if everyone is in a completely different time zone. If you even happen to have some active Dutchies that would even be better ^^
  • Preferably Orange team. I've got bad resources and it took me a while to get into a decent trade circle.
  • No need to aid me. I am not in it for the money, so there is no need to promise me aid when I join.
  • Fun. Forum and irc filled with nice and friendly people.
  • Something to do. I am really eager to help build up the alliance, so I would not mind doing some work.

My nation: <a href="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=139368" target="_blank">http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=139368</a>

FOK! Go to FOK! They're Orange and they're Dutch... and awesome. :awesome:(unless that's where you came from, TOP has a lot of European nations too, but I'm not supposed to recruit... but you can apply ^_^ )

Edited by Proximo

Hello!

I am contacting you today to offer you membership in Monos Archein. a peaceful alliance based on the principles of honor, integrity, friendship, and responsibility. We are a new alliance founded by experienced nations dedicated to the success of every member of the alliance.

Membership within Monos Archein carries many benefits including, but certainly not limited to:

1.Protection from Rogues, tech raids, and other such nonsense.

2.Maroon conversion aid of $1,000,000( tho Color isn't Impo)

3.The opportunity to take part in building an alliance

4.We will be offering several financial grants for our new members to build their nation with

5- Weve got an IRC Room: #Monos on Espernet, and everyday, wvee got around 17-25 Members Active there and more. Now we have got 10 Members Active there.

So if interested, come check out our forums at Monos Archein Forums-- once theren be sure to register then fill out an application. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank You,

So.. what do u think? go check us! we r a 70 Days Old Alliance of 200 Nations! :D.. check the List! :D

Edited by wasso

the loyal would like you on our side we are very new so you would be able to get your self involved with the alliance. there are a lot of europeans on the forum and we do enjoy ourselves lol. however we are a green/red alliance, i dont know if that would be a problem. the link to the forums is below sign up if your interested. FM

http://z15.invisionfree.com/the_loyal/index.php?act=idx

Well we meet most of your requirements. So take a look at OIN. We have a few people from the Netherlands that I know of and while most of our members are from a different timezone we have plenty from Europe. We are a predominantly Blue based team, but we aren't too strict on what color you are. We are a fun group of people with an epic SPAM forum, and there's something you can do if you feel the need to give something back mostly along the lines of recruiting but we can find something else if that doesn't interest you.

Hope to see you at our forums http://z9.invisionfree.com/OIN/index.php?act=idx

:awesome:

Hoi Ruiseart,

Kom bij MCB, hoewel wij geen europese alliantie zijn hebben we wel een aantal Nederlandse leden, waaronder de MoFA, ik dus.

We zijn een oranje alliantie met 68 members en 900k strength.

We hebben een redelijk actief forum, maar van IRC hebben ze nog niet veel kaas gegeten, misschien dat je hiermee kan helpen?

Ook hebben we zodra we 1 millioen NS bereiken verkiezingen voor alle posities, heb je mooi even de tijd om iets te lobbyen :)

We zijn hard bezig met trade circles en helpen je graag mee om een goede tradecircle te krijgen.

Ik hoop je binnenkort op ons forum te zien en anders spreek ik je vast wel een keer op IRC.

Groeten,

Prodigy.NL

Forumlink: http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/

Edited by ProdigyNL

• European based alliance. I am from the Netherlands and it's no fun if everyone is in a completely different time zone. If you even happen to have some active Dutchies that would even be better ^^The German Empire is German Based, and we are based mainly in Central/Eastern Time. :P
  • Preferably Orange team. I've got bad resources and it took me a while to get into a decent trade circle. We could work something out. :)
  • No need to aid me. I am not in it for the money, so there is no need to promise me aid when I join. Alright. :D
  • Fun. Forum and irc filled with nice and friendly people. Thats The German Empire for yea. :wub:
  • Something to do. I am really eager to help build up the alliance, so I would not mind doing some work. Depends on what you want to do to help The Empire, just message one of the Ministers. :blush:

Edited by Kaiser Frederick II