Work IP and home IPs

UnholyArmyOfWamplers

Okay, here is the situation... I recently got all my co-workers into cybernations. And they've all registered from their home computers, but we also share one IP at work. Recently two of them tried to set up a trade and got flagged as "cheaters". I realize that doing so has put all of us who have logged on at work in risk of the ax.

My question is:

If you log on from 2 different IPs, 1 unique and 1 shared, will you still be deleted? Even if the 1 shared is only work hours on work days.

Thanks in advance,

Wampler

1 nation per IP/network/computer/player.

SO yeah, playing at work while others play there too can be risky.

Technically, since we have all our home computers AND a global work computer, we are at an okay ratio, right? I mean, it's technically a 1-to-1 ratio player-to-IP with one IP extra. Seems like given your specs we fall within the params.

I wouldn't agree with that ^.

The rule expressly says

You understand that multiple user accounts from the same computer network are not allowed, even if the accounts are managed by different individuals.

The ToS doesn't provide that it's okay as long as you have a separate unique IP.

By the way, I would avoid doing that e-lawyer thing; mods don't take kindly to that stuff.

I have a problem like this too, the whole city and the town near us share the same ip. So about there is about 500 of us sharing the same ip address :( None of my friends can trade with me

Internet Service Provider or IP Address. If it's just the same provider, you should be fine. How a whole city shares one IP address slightly boggles the mind. :wacko: