Nuke not anarchying me?

firingline

It may be that I just woke up in the middle of the night and I'm way too tired.

But I got nuked yesterday 9/2, yet my nation shows that the last time I was anarchied was 9/1 and I can get out of anarchy tomorrow (9/4).

Am I missing something, or is that a bug?

nuke.gif Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 9/2/2024 6:57:03 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 9/7/2024.

warning.png Your nation's defenses were considerably depleted on 9/1/2024. As a result of your recent lack of defending security forces riots have sparked up within your nation and have thrown your government into Anarchy. The riots are expected to last until 9/4/2024 regardless of any action that you attempt to take. You will not be able to change your government until these riots end.

@admin - this is broken again.

nuke.gif Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 9/8/2024 7:47:20 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 9/13/2024.

warning.png Your nation's defenses were considerably depleted on 9/7/2024. As a result of your recent lack of defending security forces riots have sparked up within your nation and have thrown your government into Anarchy. The riots are expected to last until 9/10/2024 regardless of any action that you attempt to take. You will not be able to change your government until these riots end.

But from my edit nation page, it's correct:

information.gif Government Type:
You may change your Government Type once every 3 days.
Anarchy - Your government was recently changed on 9/8/2024 and you must wait until 9/11/2024 before changing your government again.

In other words - the info at the top of the page about my anarchy date and when I can change my gov is incorrect.

Edited by firingline