Loss of Daily Login Bonus

cobwebbyarc6

Greetings Admin and Moderation Team,

Allow me to express my gratitude for restoring life on Planet Bob. The citizens of my nation, Dasein, thank you for ending the solar eclipse that left them in the darkness.

As a totalitarian ruler, I tend to all the needs of my people. When you graciously brought my people out of the Long Night, the light revealed that one of their resources on which they had grown relient had disappeared. The Daily Login Bonus was a great boon to the Dasein society and I'm not certain I will be able to feed the mouths of my citizens while maintaining a proper warchest to defend the sovereignty of Dasein without it.

Let this be my plea to you, Admin, from all the hungry ones on Plant Bob. Please, restore the lost Daily Login Bonus from the Long Night.

In truth,

Cobwebbyarc6 of Dasein

Your daily login streak will continue at 414 beginning tomorrow and I've awarded everyone's nation who logged in today that missed their streak an appropriate amount of compensation. Everyone who logs in between now and midnight will receive their normal streak bonus, where applicable. 

Thank you for the swift response. I do have a follow-up question:

According to the Cyber Nations Information Index, 

The bonus multiples over the previous days bonus at a rate of 1.01% (specifically 1.009568%) and is capped at 600 days. 

Assuming the outage did not occur, I would have been at 418 days at the next update. One might say I am pinching pennies, but will we be losing what would have been 3 days of 1.01% growth on the bonus by continuing tomorrow at the day we were before the outage?