Tensions With The NLoN

My unbiased opinion towards NLoN is that they are the very reason Darwinism is a great thing.

Planet Steve has has always felt bad for them and thus preserving her. This progressive policy has allowed that lazy, weasel-like, and dirty sock alliance not only exist- but to multiply in numbers.

What an inhumane thing we have done as a community, letting them feel like they are worthy of the honor and the privilege to think themselves like us.

Wanted to convey are discontent with their very existence and hope they can explain themselves before tensions open of the flood gates of our wrath.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

My unbiased opinion towards NLoN is that they are the very reason Darwinism is a great thing.

Planet Steve has has always felt bad for them and thus preserving her. This progressive policy has allowed that lazy, weasel-like, and dirty sock alliance not only exist- but to multiply in numbers.

What an inhumane thing we have done as a community, letting them feel like they are worthy of the honor and the privilege to think themselves like us.

Wanted to convey are discontent with their very existence and hope they can explain themselves before tensions open of the flood gates of our wrath.

Were you not in NLoN last round? Kind of a harsh self-assessment my guy.