Back from the cryo-stasis cir. 2006/2007

the_duke_of_hickster

Hey y'all,

I'm an old pilgrim from the days of GWII and after. I was never anybody well-known, just a mid-level diplomat at times, and an under-qualified governmental bureaucrat at others. 

I was in a few alliances from back in those days, but I was in Allies of War and several off-shoots thereafter.

Looking to dust off the old boots and get back into it. Looking for a decently active alliance, trade circles, etc. Also looking for semi-nostalgic roleplaying partners. I doubt I'll see any old friends but the tought would be nice.

2 hours ago, the_duke_of_hickster said:

Hey y'all,

I'm an old pilgrim from the days of GWII and after. I was never anybody well-known, just a mid-level diplomat at times, and an under-qualified governmental bureaucrat at others. 

I was in a few alliances from back in those days, but I was in Allies of War and several off-shoots thereafter.

Looking to dust off the old boots and get back into it. Looking for a decently active alliance, trade circles, etc. Also looking for semi-nostalgic roleplaying partners. I doubt I'll see any old friends but the tought would be nice.

Your only options are NPO, IRON,  CLAWS or NpO.  Everyone else isn't active.

Edited by Monster

Planet Bob is in its twilight.  Most of the old alliances have faded away.  Back in the time of GW2 NPO, GATO and Legion had more nations as members combined  than are left on all of Planet Bob now.  Welcome to the apocalypse.   Good luck.    

Edited by The Big Bad